foldable, waterproof, zip-top tote?

Morisa

Nov 5, 2011
Aside from the Longchamp Le Pliage, are there any other foldable, zip-top, waterproof totes? The only reason I don't like the Le Pliage is because of the little foldover "flap" on the top. I'd rather not have that "flap" and just have the zipper closure.

I have a Tumi pack-a-way, but it is a magnetic closure, and I really want a zipper top. I know JPK Paris makes nylon totes, but they don't seem to have any "foldable" totes.

Any other recommendations? Looking for a large tote, large enough to fit a laptop and some books. Preferably with "feet" on the bottom, although not 100% necessary.

Maybe not as stylish as you'd like, but what about LeSportsac? The city tote and LeZip totes meet your criteria. Every so often, they have cute, subtle patterns. good luck!

Thanks for the links! I should clarify, when I say "foldable" i mean that it will stay folded, like the le pliage or the tumi pack-a-way.

Maybe not as stylish as you'd like, but what about LeSportsac? The city tote and LeZip totes meet your criteria. Every so often, they have cute, subtle patterns. good luck!

Do either of those styles "stay" folded? I'm looking for something that I can throw into my regular handbag, so it needs to stay folded up securely. For example, the JPK paris totes technically "fold", but in reality, they 'roll up' into an umbrella-like holder and have a sleeve, which is not what I'm looking for.

Hi. Hmm, I'm not sure if they'll stay folded. But, you could get a matching pouch to stuff it in. I've done this with my Lesportsac Cleo bags and it worked for me.