Fold me pouch, need help deciding!

lovinmylv

Oct 16, 2013
Hi,
It may have been available for a while, but I just saw the Fold me pouch on the Louis Vuitton site, and I can't decide if I like it.....
We are in lockdown right now, but I am going to go for a click and collect ride to the store tomorrow. So, I am trying to decide if I should ask my SA to include it ( if available).

Have any of you ladies seen this IRL? Please help me to decide by giving me your thoughts!

:heart:

1641386235654.png
1641386271702.png

Last edited:
Hi,
It may have been available for a while, but I just saw the Fold me pouch on the Louis Vuitton site, and I can't decide if I like it.....
We are in lockdown right now, but I am going to go for a click and collect ride to the store tomorrow. So, I am trying to decide if I should ask my SA to include it ( if available).

Have any of you ladies seen this IRL? Please help me to decide by giving me your thoughts!

View attachment 5288494
View attachment 5288495

Did you get to see it in person?? Just saw it on their website three weeks ago ☺️

I’ve been eying it but by time I wanted to purchase it, it was sold out instore and online on Aus website. I checked every 2 days and when it was finally available at the store near my work I went to try it on. On the longest setting, it works great for me crossbody, I’m 5ft, For a small bag, it fits everything I need these days. It was the last one in Aus when the SA checked and said Made In Spain which didn’t bother me much so I went ahead and bought it. : )

8F7E086A-F16D-4BED-A75D-E5489DAB5502.jpeg85D8E172-7AC9-4CEA-AF68-27EEC167128F.jpeg

Hi all, does anyone know if there is 2 versions of the LV metal logo on the closure tab? I’m not sure if the new version (first photo) has a better and cleaner ‘cut’. If you zoom in, you can see the difference in the bottom middle.

Hi all, does anyone know if there is 2 versions of the LV metal logo on the closure tab? I’m not sure if the new version (first photo) has a better and cleaner ‘cut’. If you zoom in, you can see the difference in the bottom middle.

I don't know if there's an old or new version but I received mine yesterday (online purchase). Made in Spain. I looked at the metal LV logo just now. The LV logo is not clean cut. It looks exactly like the 2nd photo (bottom). But that's also how it appears in the stock image on the website.

Reactions: Babxie
I don't know if there's an old or new version but I received mine yesterday (online purchase). Made in Spain. I looked at the metal LV logo just now. The LV logo is not clean cut. It looks exactly like the 2nd photo (bottom). But that's also how it appears in the stock image on the website.
Yeah I realized too. I remember I saw somewhere with photo which looks like photo 1. I think it was the very initial stock image from online store. Below photo posted by OP looks like photo 1 I posted.

Btw both 2 photos I posted are also made in Spain, purchased from online store, in the same time.
Hi,

View attachment 5288494