Fold me pouch, need help deciding!

lovinmylv

Oct 16, 2013
Hi,
It may have been available for a while, but I just saw the Fold me pouch on the Louis Vuitton site, and I can't decide if I like it.....
We are in lockdown right now, but I am going to go for a click and collect ride to the store tomorrow. So, I am trying to decide if I should ask my SA to include it ( if available).

Have any of you ladies seen this IRL? Please help me to decide by giving me your thoughts!

:heart:

1641386235654.png
1641386271702.png

Last edited:

23adeline

O.G.
Jan 29, 2010
I told my CS to put it in my order waiting list long before its launching date but when the stock is available last month, I told my CS I don’t want it because I don’t think I’ll use it. It is cute, but I have way too many bags

• Insightful
Reactions: lemondln

Sajsy

Oct 14, 2013
Hi,
It may have been available for a while, but I just saw the Fold me pouch on the Louis Vuitton site, and I can't decide if I like it.....
We are in lockdown right now, but I am going to go for a click and collect ride to the store tomorrow. So, I am trying to decide if I should ask my SA to include it ( if available).

Have any of you ladies seen this IRL? Please help me to decide by giving me your thoughts!

:heart:

View attachment 5288494
View attachment 5288495

Did you get to see it in person?? Just saw it on their website three weeks ago ☺️

nfornat

Oct 15, 2013
I’ve been eying it but by time I wanted to purchase it, it was sold out instore and online on Aus website. I checked every 2 days and when it was finally available at the store near my work I went to try it on. On the longest setting, it works great for me crossbody, I’m 5ft, For a small bag, it fits everything I need these days. It was the last one in Aus when the SA checked and said Made In Spain which didn’t bother me much so I went ahead and bought it. : )