fog color?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. what's your opinion of the color fog in grained leather?

2. LOVE!!!!!! Absolutely beautiful !

3. I love the fog color.. Great yr round color! I have my name down with my SA for the baby sdj in fog grained leather.

4. I think it's a beautiful colour and a great neutral that seems to go well with a lot of things. It's a nice alternative if you don't want to go with black.

5. Yes ITA with Dollymix27 - it´s less harsh than black and can be worn well on sunny days too as a good neutral!

6. I have the fog in a grained SDJ, beautiful grey/taupe neutral color!

7. Can anybody tell me if dove white is the same as blanc grise/porcellana. I just bought a medium cabas rive gauche from Nordstrom. Receipt says blanc grise. Inside bag says porcellana. This light colour on the website says dove white. I want to buy the hopefully matching wallet currently on pre-order. they are not answering emails and the number they have on their website with call to order does not work either
    thanks
    lesley