Fob and tassle SCARE!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I am currently wearing my Violet duffle and have accessorized her with a metallic tassle and the old skull and crossbones key fob. I stash them behind a strategically made "spot" in my office behind my all-in-one printer/fax/etc.
    So I go to grab her to head out for lunch and the tassle and skull are missing!!!!!!!!!! I went limp.
    Further fussing discovered them in the corner, but really, they both came off? Holy crapsticks, I had to run a lunch errand and held on to them the entire time to bag was over my shoulder.
    Not a good day.
    Then on top of that scare, a disappointment that Anna (Dragonfly) was not waiting for me today and will not arrive until Monday

2. Sorry you had such a scare with your fob and tassle!! I love the color combo with the Violet! I thought I had lost my hang tags from my Elevated Kristin Tote. I luckily found them inside my bag in the pocket. I haven't put them back on because I am afraid to lose them.
    Congrats on the new Anna -- Can't wait to see pics!!!

Lynne :biggrin: