Flying To Paris - HELP Please =)

ShoooSh

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
Hi ladies

im really sorry if this issue has been brought up previously, but since prices go up and down i thought of ensuring i get accurate info

im travelling to paris this coming Tuesday and wish i could be lucky enough to score a birkin ..

my Qs are:

1- how much is the 35 togo birkin? ( so i can have exact amount in euro before i fly)

2- any SA recommendation ( please feel free PM'ing me if its not allowed to post names in public)

3- does hermes accept full amount in cash?

thaaanks in advance

S.

my brother is currently in paris right now. He tried to help me score another birkin. But to no avail :sad:. But I manage to grab a birkin and kelly in Tokyo :smile: just last week.

So good luck to you!

this is my experience and im not generalizing it but I'm never stepping back in Hermes Paris EVER AGAIN!!

horrrible customer service .. i dealt with 3 SA's and they were purely snobby and not willing to help!!

So sorry to hear... I hope you had a good time in Paris still.
Like many of us have experienced, it's really pure luck, sometimes the store is busy or sometimes the SA one talks to is just not that friendly. I have experienced this but also amazing customer service. But yes, FSH gets extremely busy and it takes a lot of patience to be served... takes the service out of curstomer service but I think this is what happens in a lot of popular places.

thanks LittleH .. thanks dear .. its a very negative experince and seriously i cant see my self there again ..

i will try my luck here in home country and see how it goes =)

xoxo

Sorry to here that shoosh. When I was there last week there are a lot of frustrated customers there also, there's seems like no sa can help just keep rejecting and rejecting. From my experience is just be really patience and be nice ( very important) since fsh sa can get aggitated quite easily. Imagine almost every single custer bump into your face and ask for a birkin and Kelly every minute. I had helped out a couple from south Africa to them Kelly, otherwise they willbe told there's nothing available also. There's A way to ooze in the question to get what you wanted.

pretty99

i totally understand their situation however they can still be nice when saying no!

i had bought few stuff before poping the question but alas none for me.. and yes i was suppper patient on waiting for my turn to be served and when i passed the classic question i was indeed polite and willing to hear the NO .. LOOOOL ...

no worries =) im back now and will see how things go here in Dubai .. they are much more nice and waiting list is a few months long .. i tried paris only for the price .. here its 2500 Euro higher than paris ... after this experinece i really dont mind paying the premuim =)

thanks for passing agaain dear