Flying into Cloud~Olympe club

It's very late to join this club, but I'm in the Nimbus cloud!!!!! Finally found the one I was searching for from a 'Prada-Gucci' girl in Canada who was absolutely wonderful. She bought it in Aug 07 and used it twice. This beige Nimbus GM is in mint condition, no marks at all! Thanks John for helping me authenticate this beauty! I am in love!!!!! I was aiming to get the mono SC bag but had to jump on this baby. Totall worth it!

1st picture w/ flash
2nd w/o flash
3rd - I'm 5'6" medium size.

Absolutely gorgeous - congratulations!

It's very late to join this club, but I'm in the Nimbus cloud!!!!! Finally found the one I was searching for from a 'Prada-Gucci' girl in Canada who was absolutely wonderful. She bought it in Aug 07 and used it twice. This beige Nimbus GM is in mint condition, no marks at all! Thanks John for helping me authenticate this beauty! I am in love!!!!! I was aiming to get the mono SC bag but had to jump on this baby. Totall worth it!

1st picture w/ flash
2nd w/o flash
3rd - I'm 5'6" medium size.

Oh I am searching for this bag, lucky you. Huge congrats!

Thank you, More bags & BagAngel. I was searching for a long time for this beauty and found her in Canada. She is in MINT condition, well worth the price!! Keep looking BagAngel, Nimbus does pop up here and there from time to time. If I find one, I'll PM you. :smile: