Fluidline MAC

You can line your eyes with it with a MAC 266 brush, put it all over the lid as a primer and put eye shadow over it, or use it as a shadow. Fluidlines are my new favorite MAC product.

Ok I just tried the blacktrack with my 266, wow! Where has this been my whole life. What nice coverage you get with it. Nice soft line that stays put. I love the lines that brush makes, a nice sutle cat eye.

ok its almost 4 hours later and it still looks as it did when I first put it on, and I lightly rubbed my eyes several times, this is the best stuff ever. I should have listened to you all before.

yeh am so happy. Usually my pencil by now will melt a bit, smudge a bit or just be gone. The line I placed on at 1:00 today is still perfectly applied as it was then. Great stuff.. Love me some MAC

I love me some mac too :P hehe. this or bobbi brown, both are nice. They last forever :heart: I do use pencils sometimes though, it's just for the lazy days. i can't go to school without eyeliner on or else I look dead because my lashes are so light and thin. so if i'm late for school i use pencil.

How does Fluidline compare to Bobbi Brown? I haven't used it, but am in loooove w/ BB! Hmmm... might be on the verge of another MAC order...

Also, for inner rim lining girls, try Smashbox Jet Set. That's what it was made for. I wear contacts, so I never line my inner rims.