Flowers & Snowflakes Secret Exchange Daily Questions

amyveg

Longing...
Jan 6, 2012
Hi Ladies!!

I thought I would go ahead and start this thread today with the first question! The purpose of this thread and these questions is to get to know your secret bunny, their tastes and interests, and to spark conversation and excitement about the secret exchange.

Keep in mind when answering and reading answers that the goal of the exchange is to have fun and surprise someone! You are to buy what you can afford, and wishlists and answers to questions are just guidelines and ideas. These questions are not meant to hurt anyone's feelings or make you feel like you have to spend more than you intend to. They are just to have fun!!

So let's get started...:hugs:

6-14 Secret Exchange Question:

What are your favorite nail polish colors? What are your least favorite?

(I know this is on the survey, just thought we could elaborate on here. Also, starting with an easy one!)

These are not necessarily my top 5 favorite polishes, I just looked through my nail polish and tried to pick my 5 favorite colors. I tried to avoid glitters or else they'd take over and I wanted to focus on color.
23vl3s8.jpg

GAP holly berry, Chanel Peridot, Color Club Daisy Does It (I'm not sure if this is even flattering on me haha), Tip Toe Orchid Fever, Butter London Bossy Boots

Colors I would never wear are ones like OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It, Orly Peacock or any blue near it. I do like light blues though.

(I know this is on the survey, just thought we could elaborate on here. Also, starting with an easy one!)

Favourite colours are purples, blues, greens, pinks and oranges.

I avoid yellow polishes like a plague. I love grey polishes but they tend to wash me out, so I try to avoid them too.

Pinks, purples, and pastels. I ales avoid yellow and orange due to my skin tone. Lately I have been crazy about cremes.....

Pinks, blues, pastels, greens. So far I have no colour I don't like:P

amyveg said:

Let's keep it nice and simple:

Purples or Blues - any of these two colours would be awesome
Feel free to add lavender, lilacs,violet, vampy purple, skyline, light blue, azure blue, baby blue, aqua blue, teal, turquoise, cornflower blue, midnight blue.

Finishes: jellies. flakies. especially glitter indie bombs please :smile:

Avoid: everything else bc those two colours I love & wouldn't mind any backups of them.

I love any shade of blues, purples, and greens. I also like orange and yellow. Duo/multi chromes are great too! On the opposite end of my love of NP color spectrum are reds and pinks. But burgundy and pinkish corals are fine. Neutrals are ok, but I can get away with wearing pretty much anything at work, so I usually go for color sometimes with fun toppers.

amyveg said:

Favorites are blues, pinks, purples, greens
Least fav: orange, yellow, dark brown

Pinks, purples and blues are my favs. I stay away from bright yellows, and really green greens - they make me look like I died last year!:P
But anything else I'm game to try!

Favs; Purple, grey, blue, green, brown/nude/taupe, orange, yellow
Least; ummm...I used to say pink and red but they've been growing on me, particularly red. I really can't think of a colour that doesn't work for me...(please don't hate me XD)

I've learned to appreciate almost every colour! The only colours I really don't like are nudes, really light/pastel/"baby" colours and pinks that aren't super bright, saturated or neon. Yellows and golds are tricky, I love them but they usually don't love me. Purples, greens, blues, oranges, greys and blacks get the most wear from me, but I'm learning to like red and white. I LOVE ugly colours! Poopy browns, ugly, swampy greens and mustardy yellows are some of my favourites! If it's ugly like that, I'll probably love it.

I've learned to appreciate almost every colour! The only colours I really don't like are nudes, really light/pastel/"baby" colours and pinks that aren't super bright, saturated or neon. Yellows and golds are tricky, I love them but they usually don't love me. Purples, greens, blues, oranges, greys and blacks get the most wear from me, but I'm learning to like red and white. I LOVE ugly colours! Poopy browns, ugly, swampy greens and mustardy yellows are some of my favourites! If it's ugly like that, I'll probably love it.

Yay ugly colours! They are the best! You make me want to put Trendsetter on right now. I hear you on the "baby" colours.

These are not necessarily my top 5 favorite polishes, I just looked through my nail polish and tried to pick my 5 favorite colors. I tried to avoid glitters or else they'd take over and I wanted to focus on color.
23vl3s8.jpg

GAP holly berry, Chanel Peridot, Color Club Daisy Does It (I'm not sure if this is even flattering on me haha), Tip Toe Orchid Fever, Butter London Bossy Boots

Colors I would never wear are ones like OPI Swimsuit...Nailed It, Orly Peacock or any blue near it. I do like light blues though.

Good idea to include a pic!

:roflmfao: Poopy browns and swampy greens, LOL!!!! :roflmfao: