Flower Scarf

Maja80

window shopping :-)
Sep 13, 2007
I just called Coach about the flower scarf that some of us have been wanting, #98286, well they said it's now gone. Sold out and no more left! As of a few weeks ago, I was told it wasn't even out yet and now it's gone! So oh well, did anyone get one? I'm kind of mad now. :tdown:

98286_d1.jpg

No way! They told me it wasnt even in production yet!!!! Jeez - the SA was on the hold w/CS for like 1/2 hour trying to figure out the status of this one. That really stinks - I wanted this really badly!:tdown:

Maybe someone else should call and see too, just in case the lady I talked to was wrong for some reason. I really wanted it to and I can't believe it would sell out that quickly without us even knowing it was available. This totally stinks!
Someone else want to check?? :yes:

Maybe someone else should call and see too, just in case the lady I talked to was wrong for some reason. I really wanted it to and I can't believe it would sell out that quickly without us even knowing it was available. This totally stinks!
Someone else want to check?? :yes:
I just called and it is sold out.

Ugh...I really wanted that one. If none of us got one, and it sold out, I wonder who got lucky? Betcha they'll be popping up on Ebay for twice retail. Just like the original skull charm:Push:.

I'm not sure I believe they have NONE left before it even hit the stores!! Too strange..but I guess it was on the website...wasn't it? I liked that style more than most coach. I get tired of too much signature..wish they would make more with lovely designs..like Hermes!