Flow Sneakers

I briefly had the Susuwatari flow sneakers and they are pretty true to size. I wear UK9/US10 and the EU43 sizing of the flow sneakers fit me pretty well with a bit of wiggle room.
I thought US 10/EU 40 were roughly comparable. I’m either a 9 or 9.5 in the US so was thinking of ordering EU 40 to be safe.

@girl_chill how did you find the sizing if I may ask?

Sorry for the delayed response! I’ve been busy lately... The one I have is the jelly version. True to size for me in terms of length. I’m a solid 39 in my other Loewe shoes (except the X On shoe— they followed On sizing for that one). My Flow runs a little large all around, I have fairly normal, not wide feet. I wear it with an insole too because the leather footbed is smooth and makes my feet slip around.

I hope that helps!

Wanting to try these... would you recommend sizing up or down if you're a half size? I'm a 7.5US but they're only whole sizes from what I can tell.

I would generally size up then adjust with an insole if needed, because if it's too small there's nothing I can do about it. Alternatively you could order both sizes online via their webstore and then do a return of the one that doesn't fit as well?

I have the flow sneakers in 38, and they fit pretty well with socks, maybe run a little big. For comparison, I’m an 8 in most American sneaker brands, and an 8.5 in most designer shoe brands. A 39 in like louboutins or Chanel. Let me know if you need more comps

Reactions: Evergreen602