Flossing !!!

1. I'm obsessed with flossing, I floss after each meal.

Do you floss ?

2. I floss then brush at night, before bed.

3. 2-3 times a day..at least! :smile:
    Selena

4. Pradasmeadow,
    Yes! I'm obsessed with flossing. I floss twice a day (after every meal if I get a chance). If I don't floss my teeth before I go to bed, I can't fall asleep!

5. Before bed - so far so good with the dentist; quitting smoking was the best thing I ever did for my teeth and gums. :amuse:

6. me too! I totally get my dental hygenist to hook me up with the sample size "glide" floss so I can carry it in my purse! :yes:

7. ^^ I love Glide floss... It's the best!!!!!!

8. i always have the glide floss with me, so i can floss after eating out.
    I usuallly floss after each meal.

9. I floss religiously {I'm totally AR about my teeth!} and I LOOOVE Glide!

10. I floss at least twice a day

:heart::heart: :heart: SHAQ ROCKS:heart::heart: :heart:

GO HEAT !!!

11. me too :amuse:

12. I Love Glide Floss! I Try To Brush & Floss After Every Meal (That I Am Home)...I Don't Love Flossing In Public Bathrooms (Nothing Wrong With It...It's A Good Thing!)......If I'm Out I Generally Go Right To It, When I Get Home!

13. omg i hate flossing. it's so so so gross. the LAST thing I want to do is touch food that is stuck in my teeth.

BLAHHHH!

I use those denta-pick things so that I don't have to touch the floss and then swish with oxyfresh

gross. lol

14. monablu I am with you, I hate hate HAAAAAAAATE flossing!!! My gums always bleed afterwards and my hygienist always lets me have it after a cleaning. My teeth are crowded - even after braces, and I hae the worst time flossing - argh!!! I use glide floss and it's better than the others, but man, it is SUCH a chore...

15. Wow... I floss when I am at the denist office, and they ask me "Have you been flossing everyday??"

Ususally I respond with: :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice