Floripa Clutch brown - you like?

Tarantino

My gorgeous Ginas
O.G.
Jul 23, 2008
I just got this last week - haven't worn it yet. What do you think? Any reviews on this?

Attachments

• hh floripa clutch without flash crop.jpg
    hh floripa clutch without flash crop.jpg
    135.9 KB · Views: 65
  • HH floripa clutch on sofa front crop.jpg
    HH floripa clutch on sofa front crop.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 53
  • HH floripa clutch on sofa crop.jpg
    HH floripa clutch on sofa crop.jpg
    178.9 KB · Views: 48
  • HH Floripa clutch inside.JPG
    HH Floripa clutch inside.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 70
  • HH floripa clutch model front crop.jpg
    HH floripa clutch model front crop.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 145
I got mine in July and I'm still in love with it. It gets a lot of comments though, probably because of the size. I love it though and feel wonderful when I wear it. Beautifully made. Top quality materials. And it reminds me of some kind of art deco design.
The oooonly thing I don't like about it is it's definitely not the most practical bag I own due to having to hold it with your hands. Mainly I get aggravated with it at the grocery store cuz I'm holding the purse with one had, the grocery basket with the other, and looking clumsy trying to get things off the shelves.

***Had to stop back in and see it again! I love these colors! There is a blue and red one on eBay now, but I love this one more!
It's gorgeous!!!!
:tup:

I am going to have to keep my eye out for one of these treasures!

I got mine in July and I'm still in love with it. It gets a lot of comments though, probably because of the size. I love it though and feel wonderful when I wear it. Beautifully made. Top quality materials. And it reminds me of some kind of art deco design.
The oooonly thing I don't like about it is it's definitely not the most practical bag I own due to having to hold it with your hands. Mainly I get aggravated with it at the grocery store cuz I'm holding the purse with one had, the grocery basket with the other, and looking clumsy trying to get things off the shelves.

Hey GinnyLu - I was going to ask you what occasions you use it on... looks like you use during day?

What about work/weekend/evening etc?

It looks really cool as a handheld with something like SJP is wearing (without the pearls since the bag is enough of a statement).

attachment.php

Attachments

• F&B 02.jpg
    F&B 02.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 234