Floripa 80's colorblock clutch- anyone knows where i can get one?

amsidsnow

snowbabe
Jun 23, 2008
Hey! Ladies.. oooohhhh:crybaby: after seeing the jet set goodies i totally :sad:regretted :sad:not getting the Floripa 80's colorblock Clutch which was going for around $106-if i remembered clearly during jet set sale on hh. Now, i am on a hunt for it. I saw one on bay but its way too pricey. Anyone knows a good deal for this colorful clutch? I am mad over the :heart:red& blue:heart:and its tremendously huge size:heart:! Please let me know.. Thank you in advance! :tup:

I got my Floripa on the HH website at full price... I haven't seen it anywhere else at a discount yet. Recommend you do a saved search on ebay - one is bound to come up!

The one on eBay has gone through two rounds of listings with no buyers; I wonder if you emailed the seller and made an offer if they would accept it. They probably got it from the recent sale, and just want to make some money. Maybe if you made a fair offer, you can get it!
I did that before with a BIN Havana (did not have a best offer option). It was BIN for $399, and I emailed the seller and asked if she would accept $330 + S&H and she said "yes" and changed the BIN for me and I got it.
You never know; it's always worth a try! The worse thing they can do is say no.
It's not against the rules of eBay; it's not like you're asking to buy it outside of eBay on the side. You are still going thru eBay.
That would be super!!!!
:tup:

T- I truly hope and wish that one pops up real soon! yeah will do a save search on the bay too! Thanks for the input!

Cooper- The thing is, i bought a Marlowe from the same seller and did ask for a lower BIN.. she was super sweet to let me have at a lower price though not at the price i wanted. I will try asking her again..(once i have picked up my courage or when i cannot resist the temptation any longer!!) but i will feel really horrid asking her twice. O well, we shall see how things go..:okay: Congrats! on ur new Havana...ooohhh u r so lucky to get it at $69 lesser than BIN price!! Am ecstatic for ya!! Thanks a bunch for everything.

Last edited:
I got that bag at HH for the $106 right after the sale ended. There were only 4 left. It's my first HH but I am so so sold. Honestly, I'd pay what the woman on the 'bay is asking because this bag is worth it. It's one in a million and super heavy duty as well, i.e. quality leather, construction. Obviously, I can't say enough about it... It's a bargain at full price.

This bag is awesome, I'm mad I didn't pounce on it at the sale! If you find one at a decent price you should definitely go for it

Yeah! i was mad for not pouncing on it too cuz my sis said the color was a tad too loud..so i was back and forth about it. Next thing i know..its all gone!:crybaby: I will def get one if i get a good deal. Will keep u posted if i do. Thanks!

I got that bag at HH for the $106 right after the sale ended. There were only 4 left. It's my first HH but I am so so sold. Honestly, I'd pay what the woman on the 'bay is asking because this bag is worth it. It's one in a million and super heavy duty as well, i.e. quality leather, construction. Obviously, I can't say enough about it... It's a bargain at full price.

O lucky u!! Congrats on your First Spanking new HH clutch! I am so glad u love it.
I would have gotten the clutch on the bay if its not for my depleting bagfund.
So i am just gonna wait patiently till a good deal swings by. Thanks! Enjoy your new clutch! :tup:

Good idea, I just did. Hope she gets it!

:smile:Thank you everyone for your support!!:smile: I got home just seconds too late, opened my mail , checked ebay and by the time i was about to send the seller a question.. the listing ended. SO close yet so far!! :crybaby:missed it again!! All i can do now is hope and pray one pops up pretty soon.. I will not give up and shall not despair !! ;)