Florida Outlets

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm thinking of heading to an outlet this weekend to exchange two of my bags..one of which I bought for my mom, & shes making me return it lol.

But I wanted to know if anyone has been to any of the outlets in Florida recently, and if they have any good deals on Zoe's.

I live two hours south of the Orlando outlets, and two hours north of Sawgrass and the Dolphin Mall Outlet...so I dont know which one I should go to.

2. Hi Chelsea

I too am 2hrs south of orlando and 2 hrs north of Sawgrass. I usually go to Sawgrass first and then Dolphin.

What city are you in? I'm in Stuart.

BTW - did you see the 20% is back? Jul 15 - 19.

3. WEIRD! I live in Port St. Lucie...we're sooo close! hahahaha
    Small world.

And the 20% is what again?

Last time I went to Sawgrass..about a month ago... they were handing out 10% off coupons.

4. You have reached my area of expertise...

Orlando Outlet --- the best, with the most stock and the latest thing.
    Sawgrass Outlet --- Very much like Orlando, with a lot of unique items..
    Dolphin Mall Outlet --- the one that is close to me but It has the worst stock, always behind the other two.. Do not take me wrong I love this store and go once of week but if I had a choice I would go to Orlando and Sawgras...