Florida Mall - MbMJ

Nic75

Jan 22, 2011
Hello. I'm usually a Mulberry girl and this is the first time I've posted on the MJ forum - I'm hoping some of you stateside girls can help me! I hope I've posted in the right place.

I've been looking for a black chain bag (small size) for a while and whilst Mulberry Lily is beautiful, I can't justify her price! I've been looking at (and sometimes stroking!) MbMJ Jane on a Chain. It's in a few stores here but is it a current US bag?

Now my husband is in Florida this week and will be at Florida Mall on Thurs. I've never been but he says he'll try and pick me one up as the exchange rate makes it SO much cheaper than buying it here.

Anyone know the mall? I see they have a Nordstrom and a Saks which I think are your high end dept stores and will stock the brand. Are there any other stores there that might carry MbMJ? Unfortunately his time is limited and he can only go to Florida Mall.

Ideally I'd like to call ahead to make sure they have the right bag.

Thanks so much for any advice you can give me!

Nic75

Jan 22, 2011
I think your husband should call Nordstrom & Saks, and maybe even the Macys and Dillards there and see if they have it in stock. Its sold out on Saks.com but Bloomingdales.com has it. Its been a popular bag, I've seen it around quite a lot in NYC. Good Luck!

Just wanted to follow up so you know your advice went to good use! I called Bloomingdales just now and they had ONE left. So I've bought it and now just need to wait for my husband to pick it up and come home! I'm not sure if I'm more excited about seeing him or my first MbMJ!!

Anyway, thanks so much for your help.