Florentine toscana logo lily.....

I have two. I carry most of my handbags on the crook of the arm and this one was very comfortable. I also found myself throwing it over my shoulder a few times and it stayed! The strap is wide and has a textured inside that keeps it from sliding...nice. Also, the inside is spacious but not overwhelming. It is a nice medium bag. I am 5'2" and it was not too large for my frame. I had no problems with wear...I used it 30 consecutive days and it looks perfect. I have no worries about using it as an everyday bag. The leather is somewhat structured but that is what I like. I like the clean look of this bag. The weight is average. It is not as lightweight as nylon but is not as heavy as florentine. There is no zip closure. But the hook closure was simple and fun to use. I purchased the Bordeaux in fall and ordered the bone in spring. I would also love to get a ginger someday. I received a lot of compliments on the Bordeaux (I have not used the bone yet...too much rain lately). Overall, I have way too many Dooneys and I can honestly say I REALLY enjoyed carrying the Lily.

Reactions: southernbelle82
I have two. I carry most of my handbags on the crook of the arm and this one was very comfortable. I also found myself throwing it over my shoulder a few times and it stayed! The strap is wide and has a textured inside that keeps it from sliding...nice. Also, the inside is spacious but not overwhelming. It is a nice medium bag. I am 5'2" and it was not too large for my frame. I had no problems with wear...I used it 30 consecutive days and it looks perfect. I have no worries about using it as an everyday bag. The leather is somewhat structured but that is what I like. I like the clean look of this bag. The weight is average. It is not as lightweight as nylon but is not as heavy as florentine. There is no zip closure. But the hook closure was simple and fun to use. I purchased the Bordeaux in fall and ordered the bone in spring. I would also love to get a ginger someday. I received a lot of compliments on the Bordeaux (I have not used the bone yet...too much rain lately). Overall, I have way too many Dooneys and I can honestly say I REALLY enjoyed carrying the Lily.
LID: that's great to know. Enjoy your Lilys.

Thank you for taking the time to give me your detailed overview and opinion on this bag! My issue is that I've been really enjoying my pebble cross body the past couple of months and prior to that I've always been a satchel girl as oppose to a hobo or tote girl. But I'm going to Destin in a month to hit the Dooney outlet so I'm trying to decide if I want to just wait and see what I find there, or if I want this bag. I know the traditional logo lock is a massive hit with women. And I like it, but I love the hardware on the lily and I also like that it doesn't have the folded corners at the bottom like the logo lock. I prefer rounded corners, just a pet peeve of mine. Thanks again for your response!