Florentine Satchel-mini vs. small

Trudysmom

Jul 22, 2009
I am thinking about getting a Florentine satchel and I have been looking at the dimensions and comparing them to my pocket satchels and the New Willis bag sizes. Those bags work well for me.

Can someone show me a photo of a mini and small satchel together? A link to a mod photo also maybe? I want a lavender or ocean color. Does anyone have those colors to show? Thanks so much! :smile:

I am thinking about getting a Florentine satchel and I have been looking at the dimensions and comparing them to my pocket satchels and the New Willis bag sizes. Those bags work well for me.

Can someone show me a photo of a mini and small satchel together? A link to a mod photo also maybe? I want a lavender or ocean color. Does anyone have those colors to show? Thanks so much! :smile:

A friend of mine was just on the phone with Mgr from DE and she really explained alot to her about these two bags.

my Friend is NOT a big bag gal - she got the lavender in the mini - the manger told her she could get a full size wallet, keys, phone and makeup case

She also mentioned that the small is really not small she is more of a MED.....

hope this helped you.

no pics at the moment...but i have the small in ocean blue and she is gorgeous!!!! just a really pretty color, not garish at all.

considered the mini, but am 5'8", and the small...which is a generous "small"-works beautifully. so think about how much stuff you carry and your height maybe..

they are great bags!

Oh, I just found the nice lady on You Tube that compares them so well! I am tall but I think the mini looks like a great size. Also, it may not slouch as much as the larger ones. Hopefully not. I like more structure.

I might get the Lavender mini. Any more thoughts? Thank you everyone!

Oh, I just found the nice lady on You Tube that compares them so well! I am tall but I think the mini looks like a great size. Also, it may not slouch as much as the larger ones. Hopefully not. I like more structure.

I might get the Lavender mini. Any more thoughts? Thank you everyone!

Do a search on lavender mini purseforum (google). I remember seeing the lavender mini from a lovely purseforum member on our FLO thread. It really looked nice and structured.

Can't wait to see it!

I don't have time to do pics right now but I just received my mini right before leaving the house... I loaded her up and away we went!

She's soft and is already smiling, she is structured and the perfect size for me :smile: (I'm also a smaller bag kinda gal) and she's not even heavy loaded up! I'll post pics later today

I don't have time to do pics right now but I just received my mini right before leaving the house... I loaded her up and away we went!

She's soft and is already smiling, she is structured and the perfect size for me :smile: (I'm also a smaller bag kinda gal) and she's not even heavy loaded up! I'll post pics later today

Yay! I can't wait to see pics!

Without flash, With flash and loaded up. She's very pebbly but uniform. She has a small wrinkle on the front from being bagged too tight but it's working itself out... and I've already started looking at what color to get in this bag next! She's fantastic :love:

Attachments

• 1400523451930.jpg
    1400523451930.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 1400523477150.jpg
    1400523477150.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 1400523498626.jpg
    1400523498626.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 193
Reactions: MissBagLadyT
Without flash, With flash and loaded up. She's very pebbly but uniform. She has a small wrinkle on the front from being bagged too tight but it's working itself out... and I've already started looking at what color to get in this bag nexts! She's fantastic :love:

She's a winner - LOVE IT!
Congrats Gilmoregirl - she's beautiful.