Florentine Chelsea Shopper

Girl all colors are year round in my book. Lolol[/

Your're right, it's what you like, enjoy using. I hoped some of the new styles and colors would be avaliable to at least "see" them when I was in Nordstoms in Texas a couple of weekends ago. I was so disappointed, they only had a few Eva's and couple of pebble Zip Zip Satchels.
I have to depend on websites and QVC when they have Dooney to see colors and of course the great pictures you ladies provide here on the Forum. :tpfrox:I live so far away from real world stores.:yucky:
I just got a pair of leggings from Express that has pink in them. So i got a pink sweater. That grey chelsea would turn up the outfit!!!! But i could use my pink flo satchel ;)

Couple of weeks ago I was watching Dooney videos on youtube. One lady was presenting two of her Dooney bags and the second one was the Florentine Chelsea in moss I think or Ivy. She said it was a floor model and it was sold as clearance and as Dillen, but it is clearly a flo leather and it was right before the post about new Flo Chelseas came out.

I wish I could find it and put the link up..