Florentine Chelsea Shopper

Pixie RN

Jan 6, 2013
Was curious about the weight of this one, so I called CS. It's 3.4lbs if anyone is interested in knowing. It isn't light but none of these Chelsea shoppers are, where they're Dillen, Florentine or Tessuta. Thinking about ordering one of the Florentines as a trade in. Has anyone happened to see these in your shopping endeavors? If so give me your opinion. Thanks a bunch! :smile:

Was curious about the weight of this one, so I called CS. It's 3.4lbs if anyone is interested in knowing. It isn't light but none of these Chelsea shoppers are, where they're Dillen, Florentine or Tessuta. Thinking about ordering one of the Florentines as a trade in. Has anyone happened to see these in your shopping endeavors? If so give me your opinion. Thanks a bunch! :smile:
I just was lookin at it on QVC. Its n my cart. Lolololol

Wht color you want?

I love both the natural and chestnut. I have natural in the large satchel and Clayton and Chestnut in the Domed Buckle Satchel. The ivy is really pretty, but I don't wear that color. I like something that's "all year round." Have always loved the way the natural develops it's patina, just makes it look so rich to me. Probably should look at the grey as (gray) is my middle given name. Any suggestions, girlfriend?:smile:

I love both the natural and chestnut. I have natural in the large satchel and Clayton and Chestnut in the Domed Buckle Satchel. The ivy is really pretty, but I don't wear that color. I like something that's "all year round." Have always loved the way the natural develops it's patina, just makes it look so rich to me. Probably should look at the grey as (gray) is my middle given name. Any suggestions, girlfriend?:smile:
Girl all colors are year round in my book. Lolol

Girl all colors are year round in my book. Lolol[/

Your're right, it's what you like, enjoy using. I hoped some of the new styles and colors would be avaliable to at least "see" them when I was in Nordstoms in Texas a couple of weekends ago. I was so disappointed, they only had a few Eva's and couple of pebble Zip Zip Satchels.
I have to depend on websites and QVC when they have Dooney to see colors and of course the great pictures you ladies provide here on the Forum. :tpfrox:I live so far away from real world stores.:yucky: