Florentine Chelsea Shopper

Jun 15, 2009
Girl all colors are year round in my book. Lolol[/

Your're right, it's what you like, enjoy using. I hoped some of the new styles and colors would be avaliable to at least "see" them when I was in Nordstoms in Texas a couple of weekends ago. I was so disappointed, they only had a few Eva's and couple of pebble Zip Zip Satchels.
I have to depend on websites and QVC when they have Dooney to see colors and of course the great pictures you ladies provide here on the Forum. :tpfrox:I live so far away from real world stores.:yucky:
I just got a pair of leggings from Express that has pink in them. So i got a pink sweater. That grey chelsea would turn up the outfit!!!! But i could use my pink flo satchel ;)

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Love me some Chelsea!! But not at QVC prices, lol. I'm on the hunt for a deal. :graucho:

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
Couple of weeks ago I was watching Dooney videos on youtube. One lady was presenting two of her Dooney bags and the second one was the Florentine Chelsea in moss I think or Ivy. She said it was a floor model and it was sold as clearance and as Dillen, but it is clearly a flo leather and it was right before the post about new Flo Chelseas came out.

I wish I could find it and put the link up..

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Macy's has the florentine Chelsea in chestnut and crimson on their website...they will be having the 25% off charity sale on Saturday. :graucho: