Florentine Buckley in Black Reveal

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
OK. I got the black Buckley today and she is definitely a beauty... but somehow I'm not "wowed." I'm thinking one Buckley is enough, so it's decision time. I did not remove the plastic from the shoulder strap on the black because I'm not sure she's staying.

The leather is absolutely gorgeous...

And here are the Buckley Sisters. Notice that the black has a leather logo and the Chestnut w/t'moro has the gold metal logo plate on the front. The black is definitely more understated.

The jury is still out on whether she stays, but she's definitely a looker.

tlo

O.G.
Apr 19, 2010
OK. I got the black Buckley today and she is definitely a beauty... but somehow I'm not "wowed." I'm thinking one Buckley is enough, so it's decision time. I did not remove the plastic from the shoulder strap on the black because I'm not sure she's staying.

And here are the Buckley Sisters. Notice that the black has a leather logo and the Chestnut w/t'moro has the gold metal logo plate on the front. The black is definitely more understated.

She is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you are not WOWED!! But like we say if it isn't love................NEXT!

LuvManoloB

O.G.
Jan 30, 2006
Wow! The black is gorgeous. It's a very classy bag. I've ordered the Buckley in Ivy, but this one is making me rethink my color choice. I will have to wait and see.

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
She is STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sorry you are not WOWED!! But like we say if it isn't love................NEXT!
I hate to say it, but I'm not wowed by either one of them, honestly. I love the look of the Buckley but as my mama used to say, looks aren't everything! LOL I actually think the Buckley is a little bulky and heavy, and I have not even loaded one up to see how it carries. Of course, I got the chestnut for 25% off and the black was full price, which might sway my decision!! When I pay full price, I want to SWOON. :roflmfao:

Nebo

Mar 14, 2014
Louisiana
It is a beautiful bag! But, like you said very understated. I wish they kept the same metal logo patch..

Im gonna be looking for a black bag soon, this one is pretty, but its like all the black ones are "ehhh", or is it maybe the fact that Im used to pops of colored ones :smile:

I love your other Buckley!

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
Wow! The black is gorgeous. It's a very classy bag. I've ordered the Buckley in Ivy, but this one is making me rethink my color choice. I will have to wait and see.
Thanks. I think you'll love the ivy. I am wanting something in a "fall green" right now, but I'm probably going to go with a forest green zipzip satchel. I can't wait to see your Buckley!!

Jun 15, 2009

I heart the chestnut!!!!!!!!

Springer

Apr 27, 2014
I think both are gorgeous. I wonder why the logo patch isn't the same on them. Which logo patch do you prefer?

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
It is a beautiful bag! But, like you said very understated. I wish they kept the same metal logo patch..

Im gonna be looking for a black bag soon, this one is pretty, but its like all the black ones are "ehhh", or is it maybe the fact that Im used to pops of colored ones :smile:

I love your other Buckley!
Oddly enough, I think I prefer the black leather logo to the metal one. For some reason, the metal logo says "Dillen" to me, even though these are florentine bags.

Still thinkin... :girlsigh:

MiaBorsa

At the mall, BRB.
Jun 17, 2012
I think both are gorgeous. I wonder why the logo patch isn't the same on them. Which logo patch do you prefer?
Thanks. I actually like the leather logo best. The "basic" colors that don't have t'moro trim have the leather patch (black and natural). The other colors w/t'moro all have the metal plate.

Jun 15, 2009
I hate to say it, but I'm not wowed by either one of them, honestly. I love the look of the Buckley but as my mama used to say, looks aren't everything! LOL I actually think the Buckley is a little bulky and heavy, and I have not even loaded one up to see how it carries. Of course, I got the chestnut for 25% off and the black was full price, which might sway my decision!! When I pay full price, I want to SWOON. :roflmfao:

GF if they not making you tingle - they not love ;(