Floral print dresses

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
Some people adore flower print clothes and some think they are frumpy. I used to wear them all the time, but have recently been rethinking my style. Are plain fabrics more sophisticated/grown-up? Are prints youthful and fun?

What do you think of prints, floral or otherwise? Feel free to post pictures :flowers:

Whether you're 7 or 70, I think it can work at any age ---it just depends on the style, print, & color combinations. There are no limitations in fashion. It'll work as long as you feel confident wearing it. And as far as prints & solids are concerned, why not mix it up & include both in your wardrobe?

My favorite print dress at the moment is the one worn by Cameron Diaz below (purchased it a few weeks ago & I LOVE it!)

Attachments

• DVFdmtv.jpg
    DVFdmtv.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 102
Floral dresses are appropriate at any age ... it simply depends on the style and design. It's a completely different look from monochromatic clothes. I like to have both ... depends on my mood.

Here's one of my floral dresses. It's from the Lanvin for H&M collaboration and I paired it with my Balenciaga leather jacket.

5204543354_40aff4933a.jpg

Some people adore flower print clothes and some think they are frumpy. I used to wear them all the time, but have recently been rethinking my style. Are plain fabrics more sophisticated/grown-up? Are prints youthful and fun?

What do you think of prints, floral or otherwise? Feel free to post pictures :flowers:
Yes, of course. looks certitude and lightsome. :biggrin: