Floral nightingale!!

I'm in love with this View attachment 2632357

Anyone have this stunner?
Would I get sick of it super quick being a pattern? Thoughts please!! ❤️
I have the pouch in this pattern. Use it all of the time and get tons of compliments. Hard to look into the future, but it is such a beautiful pattern, that I'd imagine it would be something you'd enjoy for many springs and summers to come.

Tough call. Novelty could wear off but if u only use it during spring and summer, you could have a re-newed love every year. Amanda Seyfried has one and it looks so cute and fresh on her. Let us know what u decide.

I saw this at the store and felt like the it might be hard to maintain as it is lamb but not shiny (because of the digital print). It is beautiful, though!

Thanks girls 😍
I'm still deciding - I love the print it's just stunning. But maybe a clutch would be a better choice.
I do like the Nightingale with this print, but I wanted to chime in that I have the largest size pouch and use it all the time. I love it!

I have this as an Antigona tote! I love it, and use it very regularly. In real life, the colours aren't so much of a contrast imo, so it's easy to love and doesn't clash with my wardrobe. I have a predominantly neutral wardrobe though, I have to add.