~ Flipping Out ~

I haven’t listened much lately but I did catch an episode where Jeff was attempting online dating or something of that sort and was texting this guy back and forth and got turned off pretty quickly I mean he hadn’t even met him yet!

Sometimes you don’t have to! I have seen people say that they just know not to waste their time!

Sometimes you don’t have to! I have seen people say that they just know not to waste their time!

Was that the communication with the man who turned out to be an airline pilot? in the conversation got as far as the fact that Jeff had a child, and then the other party was turned off by that? I'm thinking that if you're just dating to hook up who cares if someone has a kid.

They changed his radio slot time so I hardly get to hear it anymore. [emoji853] Gage is seeing someone, sounds like he was probably already seeing him given how quickly that came about after they split. Saturday was going to be Jeff’s third date with a chiropractor who said if anything romantic (sex) happened that Jeff couldn’t talk about it on the radio. Super bummer but totally understandable. They are still doing things with Monroe as a family, like going out to eat, or Gage just coming over to the house to hang out.

They changed his radio slot time so I hardly get to hear it anymore. [emoji853] Gage is seeing someone, sounds like he was probably already seeing him given how quickly that came about after they split. Saturday was going to be Jeff’s third date with a chiropractor who said if anything romantic (sex) happened that Jeff couldn’t talk about it on the radio. Super bummer but totally understandable. They are still doing things with Monroe as a family, like going out to eat, or Gage just coming over to the house to hang out.

exactly!! many of us have said the same thing.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebr...lming-birth-without-her-permission/ar-BBUV5W2

“Flipping Out” star Jeff Lewis can breathe a little easier after his former surrogate dropping her nasty lawsuit against him and Bravo for allegedly publicly humiliating her on national television.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Alexandra Trent informed the court recently that she is dismissing all claims against Lewis, his ex-partner Gage Edward, and Bravo.

The docs note that she is dismissing all claims with prejudice, meaning she cannot refile them in the future. The dismissal means there will be no trial where Lewis would have to take the stand and testify.

Back in October, the reality star was shut down in his attempt to seal the court proceedings when a judge ordered that his legal battle with the woman who gave birth to his daughter will remain in the public view.

The judge scheduled the trial to begin this year and informed Lewis and the surrogate to begin preparing for court.

Alexandra Trent originally filed her lawsuit last year against the reality star, his partner, Bravo Media and the producers behind “Flipping Out.”

Trent was the surrogate for Lewis and his then-partner, Gage Edward, back in 2016. She gave birth to their daughter last year, which was shown on the Bravo show.

The surrogate appeared on multiple episodes over two seasons and the show filmed the birth of their child inside the delivery room. She met the couple through a classified ad and originally did not know she would be on the show. When she agreed to be the surrogate, she did consent to the filming of certain pre-birth moments but alleges she never agreed to film in the delivery room.

The woman accused the producers of filming her vagina without permission. Further, she took issue with Lewis and his partner of humiliating her by making “disgusting” comments about her during the episode.

Lewis said during on the show, “If I was a surrogate, and I had known there was going to be an audience, I probably would have waxed”

She sued seeking unspecified damages for invasion of privacy and fraud. Trent claimed the comments made her suffer anguish, self-loathing and depression.

Lewis, his partner, Bravo and the show producers filed docs demanding the case thrown out of court. Lewis and others denied each and every allegation of wrongdoing in the complaint.

He filed docs pleading for the judge to remove the case from Los Angeles court and instead be heard in arbitration, which would be hidden from the public.

The reality star claimed Trent signed an agreement over the production and release of “Flipping Out” on Bravo. He says the deal was specific that any disputes were to be heard in private arbitration.

Lewis says his surrogate voluntarily participated in the show and before she ever filmed or was even mentioned on the program, she signed away her rights to ever sue Lewis or producers.

Reactions: jennlt
:lol::lol::lol: i miss this crazy man on tv!!! my husband bought me a new infiniti that came with a free subscription to sirus radio and i seriously only sign up just for his show!

Jeff Lewis' Daughter, 2, Expelled from Preschool After He Criticized It on the Radio

Jeff Lewis and his ex partner Gage Edward are looking for a new preschool for their daughter, Monroe Christine.

On Tuesday’s episode of his SiriusXM radio show Jeff Lewis Live, Lewis, 49, revealed that over the weekend, his only child — who turns 3 in October — had been expelled from the prestigious Montessori preschool she had been attending.

A rep for the school did not immediately respond to PEOPLE’s request for comment, but according to the Flipping Out alum, the decision was made by administrators at the elite institution after they received complaints about negative comments Lewis had made about the school on his radio show.

Those included criticisms Lewis has lobbied about a recent “Back to School Night” for parents. Lewis had also read two internal emails from parents, and mocked them (without using their full names).

“Apparently I’ve mentioned a few things about the school on air,” Lewis said, later apologizing about his words. “I take full responsibility. … I am really, really sorry. I feel terrible about what happened. I know how it has affected Monroe. I will never do this again.”

“If I’m going to s– talk, I’m going to do it off the air, obviously,” he added.

Lewis said he got the call about the expulsion on Friday, but didn’t speak to the headmistress for the school until the next day.

Though he claimed he appealed to her, apologizing and asking for a second chance, the school was apparently unwavering in their decision.

That left the outspoken star feeling frustrated.

“The conversation lasted 20 minutes. For the first 12-13 minutes I groveled and then when I realized there was no hope, it got a bit contentious,” Lewis recalled on Tuesday’s episode. “I said, ‘I cannot believe this is the Montessori way!’ You don’t get to make amends. There are no second chances, no warnings — nothing. It was immediately, ‘They’re expelled.’ “

“They’re tougher than Sirius,” Lewis joked, noting how he had been disciplined by the streaming radio company’s HR department in the past. “Sirius at least gave me warnings!”

Form there, Lewis said he and the school’s headmistress argued.

She apparently told Lewis that he had “bullied two of my mothers” on air, an accusation that Lewis denied. “I said, ‘Are you kidding me? Bullied? I read two emails! I didn’t say somebody was fat, all I did was read two emails!'”

Defamatory jokes had also been made by Lewis on his SiriusXM show about one of the mother’s looking like a woman who would go to a key party.

The headmistress told Lewis that while she only received one complaint, and that it was not from either of the individuals he mentioned on air, she was “expecting their call any day.”

All that caused Lewis to, well, flip out.

“I said, ‘You know what is bulls—? The fact that you said at “Back to School Night” how much you care about our kids. What a crock. You care so much about my kid you’re going to kick her out without any sort of ability to have a second chance?’ ”

In the end, Lewis said on Tuesday, this experience has taught him that the Montessori wasn’t the right fit for Monroe anyway.

“I picked the wrong school,” Lewis explained. “Next time, I’m going to trust my gut. I felt like the school was too regimented, too structured. I think, it’s not a college prep course. It’s preschool.”

“Everyone takes themselves so seriously at that school,” he continued. “I think these people are arrogant, they’re pretentious… I don’t want Monroe to be in a strict school with overachievers and massive homework. She has her whole life to be stressed out. It’s preschool, let her be a kid and have fun.”

As for Monroe, Lewis said that she would be fine, and that he and Edward would be looking for a new school for her.

It won’t be easy, he admitted. “School’s already in session, all the seats are full, [and] there’s waiting lists for next year,” Lewis shared.

And while they search, Lewis did say that the expulsion left Edward none too happy.

“He called me delusional,” said Jeff, who only recently came to a temporary custody agreement with his former partner of 10 years, from whom he split in January. “It’s not Monroe I’m worried about, it’s Gage.”

Jeff Lewis Live airs weekdays (12 p.m. ET) on SiriusXM Radio Andy (Ch. 102).

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jeff-lewis-daughter-2-expelled-195106952.html

Reactions: limom
I listened to the show maybe a month ago when he talked about the school, he was actually very nice, it was more Gage's behavior when they both arrived at the school and Jeff says Gage was screaming at him in the parking lot.

Maybe the school just had enough, in general.

That sounds exactly like what I always said about Gage. He always tried to make people think he was the long suffering boyfriend and that he was always mistreated. He orchestrated everything that caused problems with Zoila to get rid of her! He’s not as innocent as he tried making people believe to feel sorry for him. Now he knows the camera isn’t following him around so he can show his real face.

I listened to the show maybe a month ago when he talked about the school, he was actually very nice, it was more Gage's behavior when they both arrived at the school and Jeff says Gage was screaming at him in the parking lot.

Maybe the school just had enough, in general.
Besides Gage’s out of control behavior, Jeff went on his show speaking about parents night. It was not flattering to say the least.
He criticized the mothers and mentioned first names.
While I think it is funny and would have probably laugh it off myself, his big mouth got Monroe expelled.
He needs to learn to shut up, imo.
Apparently, it is a very exclusive school. They do not want some parents exposing parents and the school on the radio, it is bad publicity.
While I love Jeff, he needs to think about his daughter’s wellbeing. He is extremely entitled.

Besides Gage’s out of control behavior, Jeff went on his show speaking about parents night. It was not flattering to say the least.
He criticized the mothers and mentioned first names.
While I think it is funny and would have probably laugh it off myself, his big mouth got Monroe expelled.

He needs to learn to shut up, imo.
Apparently, it is a very exclusive school. They do not want some parents exposing parents and the school on the radio, it is bad publicity.
While I love Jeff, he needs to think about his daughter’s wellbeing. He is extremely entitled.

ITA - and yes while i do love my jeffrey too and over the years nothing he says shocks me anymore i have to say that he should have known better! and they weren't even trying to hear his apologies! a school that exclusive and $$$$ doesn't want that kind of publicity!

Reactions: jmaemonte
Agree. I do think (hope) he has learned to keep his mouth shut when it could negatively impact Monroe. I believe he truly loves that child and has been dealt a painful wake-up call.

Can’t believe he used even first names of parents in the school...that was sure to backfire...and it did. I also agree about Montessori schools being too regimented for a toddler.

I don't think he's ever actually mentioned the name of the school on air. I haven't been able to listen as much lately, but back when they were looking at schools he wouldn't say the names of any of them. First names don't really mean much in an area where there are millions of people.