Flip or Flop?? Christina Anstead and Husband Ant Split After Less Than 2 Years of Marriage!!

bag-princess

Spoiled Princess
O.G.
Jun 17, 2007
Christina Anstead and Ant Anstead have split.

After nearly two years of marriage, the Christina on the Coast star, 37, and Wheeler Dealers host, 41, are going their separate ways.

In a statement posted to her Instagram account on Friday, Christina — who welcomed son Hudson London Anstead with Ant in September 2019 — announced the news of their breakup.

"Ant and I have made the difficult decision to separate. We are grateful for each other and as always, our children will remain our priority," Christina wrote. "We appreciate your support and ask for privacy for us and our family as we navigate the future."

The pair began dating in October 2017 and tied the knot more than a year later in a secret “winter wonderland” wedding at their home in Newport Beach, California, in December 2018.

• Haha
Reactions: limom and jennlt
Christina Anstead and Ant Anstead have split.

After nearly two years of marriage, the Christina on the Coast star, 37, and Wheeler Dealers host, 41, are going their separate ways.

In a statement posted to her Instagram account on Friday, Christina — who welcomed son Hudson London Anstead with Ant in September 2019 — announced the news of their breakup.

"Ant and I have made the difficult decision to separate. We are grateful for each other and as always, our children will remain our priority," Christina wrote. "We appreciate your support and ask for privacy for us and our family as we navigate the future."

The pair began dating in October 2017 and tied the knot more than a year later in a secret “winter wonderland” wedding at their home in Newport Beach, California, in December 2018.

Whoa, that was even quicker than I thought it would be!

I feel for the kids; the new baby, from all her mentions, was a difficult baby to say the least. That probably played into messing up their imagined picture-perfect life.

On to the next house, urm, marriage!

Whoa, that was even quicker than I thought it would be!

I feel for the kids; the new baby, from all her mentions, was a difficult baby to say the least. That probably played into messing up their imagined picture-perfect life.

On to the next house, urm, marriage!

it sure was! and Tarek is just recently engaged. and she never missed the chance to take several digs about her other marriage. i guess she is going to have to remove that she has a new man and how perfect her life is from the intro of her show soon! :coolio:

it sure was! and Tarek is just recently engaged. and she never missed the chance to take several digs about her other marriage. i guess she is going to have to remove that she has a new man and how perfect her life is from the intro of her show soon! :coolio:
Was I the only one (uh, no) that knew this was basically a "1-night stand" kind of marriage?

When you're constantly gushing like she was, you know she was trying to convince herself and her audience. She is so irritating that while the DVR records her show, I don't watch it much. I still watch Tarek's show and boy, he must be LOL loudly somewhere, except that his kids are involved.

And really--Ant? :confused1: :whut:

Was I the only one (uh, no) that knew this was basically a "1-night stand" kind of marriage?

When you're constantly gushing like she was, you know she was trying to convince herself and her audience. She is so irritating that while the DVR records her show, I don't watch it much. I still watch Tarek's show and boy, he must be LOL loudly somewhere, except that his kids are involved.

And really--Ant? :confused1: :whut:

i watch Tarek's show too and really like it. her's not so much but i have seen it. and yes she was constantly making sure her audience knew how wonderful her new marriage was. i saw that she turned off the comment on her IG post about this!

they really tried it with this article!! :rolleyes: the title is so misleading! did they really try and insinuate that Tarek is wrong to not be all torn up about her marriage falling apart! why would he after the way she acted???

According to an unnamed source, Tarek has been happily keeping his mind off his ex’s relationship as much as possible since their split (as he should) — recently, made all the more possible by the distractions of planning an engagement and wedding with fiancée Heather. But per this account, Tarek doesn’t exactly sound indifferent to Christina. It sounds like he’s created very specific boundaries on what he wants their relationship to look like.

“Christina and Tarek only talk about work and the kids (daughter Taylor & son Brayden), they’re not really friends. As the mother of his children, he wants her to be happy, but they don’t discuss personal lives at all,” the source told Hollywood Life. “He’s not going to ask nor does he care what happened with Ant (i don't blame him!) and he’ll be there to support the kids with the transition.”

Reactions: andral5
I think it is like Chip and Joanna, if they split and had separate shows, it would not be nearly as interesting
The squabbles over which tile to use for the, for instance, shower stall, was the interesting part. He was super frugal and she would plaster the walls with diamonds if allowed (probably literally).

Her new show was all "oh, my new life is incredible! Our new house, which Ant helped design is incredible! Look at all the high-end cars we now drive, it's incredible!" She just did not get it, I saw it as the old "she doth protest too much."

Tarek's show works with newbie flippers, it could be better but at least Christina isn't on it. I did used to like seeing what bag she was carrying though. :P

Once again, I feel for their kids, this quick new-daddy-here, new-daddy-gone, thing has to affect them.

The squabbles over which tile to use for the, for instance, shower stall, was the interesting part. He was super frugal and she would plaster the walls with diamonds if allowed (probably literally).

Her new show was all "oh, my new life is incredible! Our new house, which Ant helped design is incredible! Look at all the high-end cars we now drive, it's incredible!" She just did not get it, I saw it as the old "she doth protest too much."

Tarek's show works with newbie flippers, it could be better but at least Christina isn't on it. I did used to like seeing what bag she was carrying though. :P

Once again, I feel for their kids, this quick new-daddy-here, new-daddy-gone, thing has to affect them.

THIS!!! that is what i said - and that little part of the show intro where she proudly proclaims "i have a new man" was just gag worthy! she tried so hard to make it sound like he was the best thing since sliced bread. and you nailed her decorating to a T! she always had to have the most expensive items and if Tarek dared to veto it should would pout. i love Tarek's show because i like to see what goes on behind the scenes and what it takes to get these houses to looking like they do. i love seeing all the mistakes and hard work it takes but that's me.

i feel for the kids too - especially taylor! you can tell she is a smart little girl and i hope she isn't catching heat from kids at school. she will soon have a new step-daddy and i would not be surprised if she has another step-sibling soon after.

Boy this COVID sure did throw a monkey wrench into their new network plans. Hope we get to see them again soon.

i would not mind not seeing them at all! :rolleyes: i am sooooo tired of all the reruns and i just never did like joanna much at all. she seems like a really cold and not very nice woman from what people have said.