Flip or Flop?? Christina Anstead and Husband Ant Split After Less Than 2 Years of Marriage!!

I don't know. Always got the vibe that Christina is a bit entitled and domineering. She was miserable while she was with Tarek, then I thought for sure this Ant guy will cheer her up. But apparently not for long. Anyone know what really transpired?

It's a shame they've only given it two years. They might stick it out longer if everyone weren't in lockdown. and there's no all-consuming stress. Anyway, I wish all the parties well.

I always thought Christina’s decorating ideas were a bit one-trick pony. I haven’t seen too many episodes of her old show with Tarek, but it seems like, every single episode, she wants to do “white shaker cabinets”. Like, every single episode. All of their homes ended up looking the same, in the kitchens at least.

I always thought Christina’s decorating ideas were a bit one-trick pony. I haven’t seen too many episodes of her old show with Tarek, but it seems like, every single episode, she wants to do “white shaker cabinets”. Like, every single episode. All of their homes ended up looking the same, in the kitchens at least.

and don't forget the color grey. a billion other colors and it was always grey and white. and if tarek dared to tell her that what she was choosing cost too much - and it always was the most $$$ - she would not be a happy camper.

and don't forget the color grey. a billion other colors and it was always grey and white. and if tarek dared to tell her that what she was choosing cost too much - and it always was the most $$$ - she would not be a happy camper.
Yup. Grey, that’s the other thing I couldn’t remember. I wasn’t too impressed with her decorating skills.

So sad for the children. I have watched Tarek's new show some but not hers. On the other hand, I love Chip and Joanna!
I love Erin and Ben (Home Town). I like how they try to save stuff and reuse cabinets, appliances, etc. and then donate this stuff too. Their style is way more up my alley, and I know that there are a lot of problems & issues we don't see, and Mississippi has a ton of poverty and recently bad weather (tornados, hurricanes) but the thought of living in a small quiet town appeals to me more since the COVID.

Yup. Grey, that’s the other thing I couldn’t remember. I wasn’t too impressed with her decorating skills.
They aren't decorating skills, they're DESIGN skills. :P

I HATED the cement patterned tiles she put everywhere--bathroom, fireplace, floors, sheesh. That and the grey/black/white and all shades in between (when I was shopping for tile for a new fireplace surround a few years back the SA literally used these words). I feel this color scheme will be dated in a few years but then everything is--pick what you love and be happy.

They aren't decorating skills, they're DESIGN skills. :P

I HATED the cement patterned tiles she put everywhere--bathroom, fireplace, floors, sheesh. That and the grey/black/white and all shades in between (when I was shopping for tile for a new fireplace surround a few years back the SA literally used these words). I feel this color scheme will be dated in a few years but then everything is--pick what you love and be happy.

:lol: she is a decorator and not a designer! bless her heart. she has no degree in interior or any other design. someone asked her if she studied interior design on FB a while back and she refused to answer the question. there is nothing wrong with being a decorator but people who have studied and gotten a degree in interior design will point out quickly what the difference is!

Reactions: andral5 and bisousx
I love Erin and Ben (Home Town). I like how they try to save stuff and reuse cabinets, appliances, etc. and then donate this stuff too. Their style is way more up my alley, and I know that there are a lot of problems & issues we don't see, and Mississippi has a ton of poverty and recently bad weather (tornados, hurricanes) but the thought of living in a small quiet town appeals to me more since the COVID.

so do a lot of other states.

Yes! Love Ben and Erin, too!!!

Reactions: kemilia
I wonder if it was just the strain of cross the pond families. I cannot imagine how difficult it would be to have one baby in LA and the other two in the uk during COVID

he did mention several times in tweets how hard it was not being able to see his kids in the UK and when he was finally able to do so he was so happy to be able to finally go. i don't see how that would have been a huge factor though - that is where they have always been. it's not like the moved there then covid hit.

this was posted yesterday - picking up green juice at some place. she is soooooo tiny!!!

View attachment 4856228

She's always been very thin, very OC girls-kind-of-thin, but in this pic, she looks even thinner! Must be the stress.

I watch Wind City Flip. I love Alison Victoria. She can do interior and exterior and her design is very upscale while retaining old world charm. Always above one million mark. I'm always amazed at every single project she takes on. She's really, really talented. Highly recommend this show if you're not watching it already.

She's always been very thin, very OC girls-kind-of-thin, but in this pic, she looks even thinner! Must be the stress.

I watch Wind City Flip. I love Alison Victoria. She can do interior and exterior and her design is very upscale while retaining old world charm. Always above one million mark. I'm always amazed at every single project she takes on. She's really, really talented. Highly recommend this show if you're not watching it already.

I’ve been watching Windy City Rehab since the first show - it was on last night and she did another amazing job. She is going through some tough issues with her biz right now but she’s handling it!