Flip Flops a Flip or a Flop ??

Pradasmeadow said:
Thanks for the info kitskats ! I would only wear them on the beach.

Alot of the girls around here wear Floaties or Flip Flops made by Suger they are very popular. Do any of you like them ?

Thanks for posting ladies !

I had a pair of Sugar Floaties :nuts: They were brown with pink straps, and they were super comfortable.

Coach said:
kind of on the same topic. Has anyone purchased a pair of crocs? My boyfriend bought me a bright pink pair to wear out on the boats and jet skiis... they are kind of goofy looking, I don't think I would wear them anywhere else

I bought a faux-pair of them @ Walmart b4 a crew meet, and theyre comfy. I see people wearing them with jeans and it can sometimes look ok. Nurses and rowers wear 'em a lot. The bright pink is HAWT!:love:

I love them for the summer/sping for being casual, i.e. weekends, running to the grocery store, that sorta thing. I live in CA, so I think things are more relaxed out here and I live near the beach. But I agree that thery're not appropriate for all occassions.

I've found that the ones from J.Crew with a thick sole and elastic straps are the most comfortable--no rubbing from the rubber strap that some companies use. Fabric is also great.

jenniferm said:
Dose louis vuiton have flip flops ???

They do make them..not sure about women's but I know they have men's called the Bahias.
Anyway, I'll only wear flipflops to the beach. It bothers me when that's pretty much the only pair of shoes people will wear to school, out, etc. I'm sure they're comfortable but here in CA. they're EVERYwhere and it gets on my nerves. Like when people wear their pajama pants out. They're not even Juicy Couture pants, they're actual pajama pants. It's like they can't be bothered to put on a cute pair of wedges or even tennis shoes or a pair of jeans. I dunno..CA has become way too casual recently.
It's annoying to go out looking "cute" (i.e. dark denim jeans and a dressier top and wedge sandals) and have everyone ask you where you're going because you're "all dressed up." Ugh.

I have friends who are flip flop freaks, but I hate the damn things. I have never owned a comfortable pair. If I'm going to wear uncomfy shoes, they are going to look a heck of a lot nicer than flip flops!

well i live in my flip-flops especially in summer..but winter i cant for the life of me understand why i see so many people wearing them but here in melbourne every second person is wearing haivianas..i had quite a few but for some reason i just outgrew them so i got rid of them..the most comfortable ones are the cotton on ones..:biggrin:

rainbows, the best. they mold to your feet after a while and are so comfortable but they cost around $50. but well worth it. All leather with a little bit of height.

DEFINITELY A FLIP! When I was in school that's all I wear for most of the time. One of my best friend decided to carry the tradition when he moved to NY for med school, needless to say, it only lasted until October of fall semester.:biggrin:

I live in flip flops, especially in the summer time! I think us Cali people live them all year long (esp us college kids). I can't live without my Reefs...they're the only brand I wear...super comfy and durable. I've love to try some Rainbows and Havaianas though!

i live in flip flops too! i had my most favorite pair (my emus), until one of my bunnies got a hold of them and chewed the straps off! ...and this was only one of the several pairs (runners, flats and pumps included!..along wiht my bf's shoes) he's now claimed as his chew toy! oh well, more the reason to go on a crazy shoe buying spree this spring...for flip flops of course!