Flip Flops a Flip or a Flop ??

Danica said:
I also love them! Pradasmeadow, they used to hurt me also, and I couldn't wear them, I think you have to kinda learn how to walk in them, because before I would be pressing in between my toes...into the thong part! ouch*

Did you ever get use to them ? I just dont like to see blisters or sores on my feet or anyone elses for that matter. :Push:

Megs said:
I am a Florida girl and I don't know where I would be without my flip flops!!!!

yaaay for florida girls!

I pretty much grew up in NE, but I'm convinced I'm a FL girl at heart. I've been in Tampa since august, and I'm in love. :-P I'm coming back as soon as a I graduate.

and yes, you can't live in FL without flip flops. :smile:

Pradasmeadow said:
Did you ever get use to them ? I just dont like to see blisters or sores on my feet or anyone elses for that matter. :Push:

Hahaha! Yes I got used to them, no blisters or sores. You want to find flip flops that have the smaller thong part. ;)

Danica said:
Hahaha! Yes I got used to them, no blisters or sores. You want to find flip flops that have the smaller thong part. ;)
/quote

Oh !!! so, thats what the problem is, ???? LOL :lol: I thought I would never ever be able to walk properly again after that episode. Can you wear Platform flip flops ? now that takes skill. :wacko:

Thanks for the advice I will try again this Summer.

Love 'em. Try Reefs--stupidly expensive for what they are, but absolutely no pain. I also love Birkenstocks, they make my feet happy, but I'm told by others they're ugly. Tough, I love 'em.

i love flip flops! im also in california, so i wear them very often. rainbows are extremely popular at my campus, so i recently got a pair and they are really comfortable. the straps take a little while to get used to, but they actually mold to your feet and the warranty lasts until the bottom layer of your soles wear out :P

Oh !!! so, thats what the problem is, ???? LOL :lol: I thought I would never ever be able to walk properly again after that episode. Can you wear Platform flip flops ? now that takes skill. :wacko:

Thanks for the advice I will try again this Summer.[/quote]

LOL I have not tried the platform, I have however tried heels, and that just pushes your feet into it!! So that's difficult for me also. I'm taking baby steps!:smile:

champaign said:
Love 'em. Try Reefs--stupidly expensive for what they are, but absolutely no pain. I also love Birkenstocks, they make my feet happy, but I'm told by others they're ugly. Tough, I love 'em.

i'm not a fan of flip flops but when i do wear them i wear reefs. i had these cute green ones but my dogs chewed them up and i could never find that color combination again! it made me mad. oh well, i only wear flip flops for the 1 week i'm at the beach during the summer!

orihime said:
LOVE flip-flops :love: i have them in almost every color :biggrin:
anyone like Havaianas flipflops? I think they're soo comfy :lol::lol:

Was just about to mention those! They're soooo comfy, got my first pair last year, and am definetly gonna expand this summer! They cushion your feet and have more support than any other flipflop I've ever worn! Plus they're only $15!:love:

kind of on the same topic. Has anyone purchased a pair of crocs? My boyfriend bought me a bright pink pair to wear out on the boats and jet skiis... they are kind of goofy looking, I don't think I would wear them anywhere else