which one??

• gold stud fling

• black gm 3 zip rocker

Results are only viewable after voting.

sgw135

BrightenEveryJourney
Sep 24, 2009
hey girls
so i need a night time bag and i am trying to decide between the black 3-zip rocker SO and the gold stud fling ... which one would you recommend? i have seen the rocker IRL but i havent seen the fling so i dont know how much it would hold!!!

THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!!

just found a last 3 zip dark shimmer rocker so thats in the mix too!

Last edited:
Don't fling studs at me, but I'm not a fan of tiny clutches. I always have a need to carry quite a bit of stuff even when stopping by a restaurant at night then back home. And from the look of the pictures it doesn't seem to hold that much. Just enough for a night out (slim phone, small wallet (cardholder?) keys, travel size makeup)).

I would personally go for the rockers.

when i go out at night i bring my phone maybe my camera and a pouch that holds my credit card id and cash ... so im a minimalist at night hehe which is why i need a cute small bag !!!!

i probably should have added that right from the start!

I LOVE my fling and would love the gold stud. Between your two choices, I would without a doubt go with the gold stud fling. It's got that extra something that the 3zip rocker lacks. Now it would be a tougher decision if it was a stud rocker...

I had the same dilemma and I ended up getting the studded fling. I like that I can hold it in my hand like a clutch and that it also can be worn on the shoulder. Plus the studs bring a little something unique to the bag.

I am obsessed with the 3 zip rockers...but they are a more casual look than the studded fling (also lovely) so in my mind you might get more use out of it. Just a thought... ;)

There's one on LunaBoston right now. It's on preorder till 12/15:
http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/RebeccaMinkoff/20245.aspx

when i go out at night i bring my phone maybe my camera and a pouch that holds my credit card id and cash ... so im a minimalist at night hehe which is why i need a cute small bag !!!!

i probably should have added that right from the start!

It might not be able to fit all that, depending on the size of the camera and phone. You can probably use the little inside pocket to hold your cards and cash. :P Then maybe it should fit? I could be very wrong though.

Last edited:
theres also another one that popped up on creativecontrast

oyyy this is a tough decision ... i have been craving a rocker for a little while now and i think i may be able to get more everyday use out of it (if i got the black, not the dark shimmer) but at the same time the fling is just so perfect for a nicer occasion (i am however part of the gold snake SO so i will have that bag for nice dinners and events)

i can totally see the direction this is heading ......both bags both bags both bags both bags:blush::shame::smash:

for now i think im leaning towards the dark shimmer rocker (if its still available) because it certainly can hold more and I REALLY WANT THAT SPECIFIC ONE FOR NYE ... and since LB has the fling for pre-order there is still time for me to get that one!!! (hopefully they will have a code for it before they sell out)

That's interesting... CC has it in birdie lining, but LB has the stud fling in blue/white lining? Huh.

Okay sounds good sgw!! I agree the shimmer rocker is awesome for NYE!! Whatever you decide, I can't wait to see pics for her!