Travel Flights to Chattanoooga and Puerto Rico...or Thanksgiving...

mimi14

Feb 6, 2007
Girls, I need to find cheap flights to Chattanooga for the day before Thanksgiving...for the evening as I probably won't be able to get the afternoon off of work...are there any websites you can suggest?

I need to fly from any airport in NYC to Chattanooga for as cheap as possible and then fly from Chattanooga or Atlanta to Puerto Rico on the the Friday morning...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!!!

redney

Lovin' Life!
O.G.
Apr 21, 2006
Try Orbitz.com, hotwire.com and if you are not picky about airlines or schedules, try priceline.com.

NVMyLV

The Undertaker
O.G.
Sep 11, 2006
Tennessee
Girls, I need to find cheap flights to Chattanooga for the day before Thanksgiving...for the evening as I probably won't be able to get the afternoon off of work...are there any websites you can suggest?

I need to fly from any airport in NYC to Chattanooga for as cheap as possible and then fly from Chattanooga or Atlanta to Puerto Rico on the the Friday morning...

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you all in advance!!!

I live 20 miles from Chattanooga. I fly on United to D.C. alot. Nashville (2 1/2hours from Chattanooga) has Southwest Airlines, they are inexpensive. DH has flown into Knoxville before from Westchester (White Plains). I know an airline with $19.00 flights from Chattanooga to Orlando, but not really any other spectacular deals from NYC....sorry.