Flight Attendant purses.

Dec 12, 2006
I travel for work... a lot! And because I'm always trying to spy new and fun bags during my time in the airports (less now due to COVID), one thing has recently caught my eye. Flight Attendant handbags! At first they are pretty basic, but when you take time to appreciate them, and how they complement the uniform, I've literally fallen head over heels for some of them. Unfortunately most domestic carriers have done away with the uniform component handbag, and just prescribe rules for personal bags, but most of the foreign carriers still have them. I've included some pictures of my favorites with the top one being the handbag from British Airways (black square). It's literally so basic, it's CUTE! Then Emirates (red) and then I love the new Delta uniforms with the Purple Zac Posen bags. What do y'all think about these bags? I LOVE THEM!!

BA_handbag.jpg

f1f145b2020b639cfd73180d2151bce7.jpg

img_2685-scaled.jpg

flight-attendant-uniform.jpg

Unknown.jpg

Ann-Sim-21.jpg

I travel for work... a lot! And because I'm always trying to spy new and fun bags during my time in the airports (less now due to COVID), one thing has recently caught my eye. Flight Attendant handbags! At first they are pretty basic, but when you take time to appreciate them, and how they complement the uniform, I've literally fallen head over heels for some of them. Unfortunately most domestic carriers have done away with the uniform component handbag, and just prescribe rules for personal bags, but most of the foreign carriers still have them. I've included some pictures of my favorites with the top one being the handbag from British Airways (black square). It's literally so basic, it's CUTE! Then Emirates (red) and then I love the new Delta uniforms with the Purple Zac Posen bags. What do y'all think about these bags? I LOVE THEM!!

View attachment 4797196

View attachment 4797197

View attachment 4797198

View attachment 4797199

View attachment 4797200

View attachment 4797201

Does this mean I have to join Delta to get the bag? :biggrin:

Does this mean I have to join Delta to get the bag? :biggrin:
Well...not exactly. With a little patience, I have been able to find these bags on resale sites, and often you are able to find them in brand new condition. I actually have the British Airways, Emirates and Delta handbags in my closet right now. I'm always one the prowl for others though. I LOVE carrying the BA bag, and the only giveaway that it's a BA bag is it has a very small and non-descript BA swoosh logo on the magnetic flap closure. Pure joy!

Well...not exactly. With a little patience, I have been able to find these bags on resale sites, and often you are able to find them in brand new condition. I actually have the British Airways, Emirates and Delta handbags in my closet right now. I'm always one the prowl for others though. I LOVE carrying the BA bag, and the only giveaway that it's a BA bag is it has a very small and non-descript BA swoosh logo on the magnetic flap closure. Pure joy!

I bow to your dedication

BTW, great thread!!!

Reactions: Cool Breeze
I've been loving these bags for so long! Wish I could make a bag like the Emirates ladies are carrying, work for me.

American Airlines flight attendants have red Cole Haan bags which seem super functional.
A WIMB video on this bag by Stella

View attachment 4797572
An Emirate bag for sale:

• Love
Reactions: Amazona