Flexible color for a kelly

bagdizzy

All In
Mar 27, 2007
If I will only have just one kelly 28 or 32cm....which of the ff colors you think is the best most flexible (aside from black:P) color:

-barenia/toile
-ardoise
-rogue g
-raisin

TIA:heart:

Hmmm..I think the toile/barenia is certainly the most adaptable in so far as colour, but i personally would be worried about its versatility in so far as hardiness. Will this be an everyday bag? If so I would have to go for raisin as the next most adaptable colour.

You *HAVE* got to consider Blue Jean, if it's going to be your "one and only" (although, I doubt very much it will stay one and only forever) And there is no reason whatsoever why BJ can't be fashionable for FF

Thanks exquisite for the input:smile: will toile/barenia slouch badly in a kelly? they look flexible in a birkin and i think, vibrato (which i saw in a kelly) is just the same with a toile....correct me if im wrong.

Hi lulilu...i already have gold...in a massai:smile:

Dear MrsS....I have a bag with the same shade as BJ, I was so tempted to get that in a massai. btw, what is FF? :P thanks!:heart:

Is there a pink color for kelly? darker than rose dragee, lighther than rose shocking.

I think slouching is not so much factor in the toile/barenia combination but it is not a bag that you would like to carry in winter.
I would go with raisin.
I am not familiar with the colour ardoise?

Dear MrsS....I have a bag with the same shade as BJ, I was so tempted to get that in a massai. btw, what is FF? :P thanks!:heart:

LOL! I'd no idea I typed that. I meant Fall.

Save BJ for a retourne Kelly. Choose Orange for the Massai .... like guccigal's :heart:
attachment.php

I vote for Rouge H. You can literally wear it with anything except for colors in the same shade or family. Goes great with khakis, whites, blues, blacks, greys...

I wear my rouge practically all year round. In fact, it is the one color where I have more than one H bag design (except for black, of course) even after doing a few closet-cleaning exercises... still have birkins, kellys, plumes and toto in this color.