Flex your ENTIRE Vintage Coach Collection!

I have to be on a handbag ban...with Christmas coming I need to use my handbag money for prezzie money.
I now know what Gucci I want so its the goal for next year...a Gucci Swing Tote in leather.
Just nedd to stop buying until next year. Have got the basic bag which is in Auckland now and hopefully arrive tomorrow.

But heres the rub... I want a prairie and another court...hmmm...I need to do my wish list again.
I just got a mahogany Prairie. I didn’t mean to! It was listed at $50 and she offered $35 so I countered at $25 and she accepted :facepalm: goodness gracious.

...And a mahogany rambler’s legacy, a BT (so I think) carnival, and the black duffle sac. Eyaaaa. And there’s one more I’m forgetting.. and I still haven’t gotten anything for the kids’ Christmas! No more scrolling through listings for me. I’ve gotta get back on Candy Crush or something else mindless for a while to break this buying binge

Thinking about doing it for a while, this is my vintage Coach collection(a couple bags in last photo not Vintage yet).
First 3 bags are stored in Cabinets, they are in my bedroom, looking at them daily make me happy, but almost never carry them . The last photo are the bags I actually use.
ETA: photo 3 the two turn lock flare belt bags not Vintage, I store them there as they are originals collection.

187E2C28-3A96-4E46-84D5-E9C884161A86.jpeg

0BB83467-29CB-4987-8303-DAC377233DFC.jpeg

23334272-4D45-4E0A-8EA4-9F7DDB7CD260.jpeg

F4CFB001-7CDA-4D26-80ED-74C9E3812D19.jpeg

Last edited:
Thinking about doing it for a while, this is my vintage Coach collection(a couple bags in last photo not Vintage yet).
First 3 bags are stored in Cabinets, they are in my bedroom, looking at them daily make me happy, but almost never carry them . The last photo are the bags I actually use.
ETA: photo 3 the two turn lock flare belt bags not Vintage, I store them there as they are originals collection.

View attachment 4920574

View attachment 4920575

View attachment 4920576

View attachment 4920577
Thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection LunaSilver!!! :heart::heart::heart: I notice you have some stored on their side or upside down. Is that the better way to store them? I store standing up and often end up with a misshapen bag that I need to redunk to re shape. Thanks!

Thank you for sharing your gorgeous collection LunaSilver!!! :heart::heart::heart: I notice you have some stored on their side or upside down. Is that the better way to store them? I store standing up and often end up with a misshapen bag that I need to redunk to re shape. Thanks!
I thought that was interesting too
Thank you. I rotate the sides bags rest on, to avoid leather misshapen. They all stuffed with tissue inside,still if a bag sit on her butt for a long time, she will develop belly wrinkle. Lol