Flex your ENTIRE Vintage Coach Collection!

I did my best. My house is difficult for pictures because it is so dark. The Dakota, court and Mulberry bag are navy, and the Watson is green, although they look black in the picture. The striped bag top left was made in 2001, the blue Janice was made in 2004 and the blue Rambler's Legacy was made in 2005, but everything else is truly vintage.

Attachments

• complete vintage collection GEDC0875 (2).JPG
    complete vintage collection GEDC0875 (2).JPG
    139.7 KB · Views: 260
I did my best. My house is difficult for pictures because it is so dark. The Dakota, court and Mulberry bag are navy, and the Watson is green, although they look black in the picture. The striped bag top left was made in 2001, the blue Janice was made in 2004 and the blue Rambler's Legacy was made in 2005, but everything else is truly vintage.
That Blue Ramblers Legacy is gorge!!

Nice! Love that compartment bag!

OMG! What a collection! Love the orange (is that the color?) one and the blue ones!!! :nuts: :drool:

Your blue bags are the cutest ever!

So I had 25 minutes before the end of nap time today and it wasn’t too windy or wet on the deck so I got out what I could. About half of these are still being rehabbed, I found four more in a rehab box after taking the pic, and I didn’t get a chance to get the Bleecker collection or the 65th anniversary bags out, BUT I realized I have a serious deficiency in mahogany. Haha. And I have another green on the way. Two more blacks and a blue in the rehab box. It was fun to get them out in a mad dash today! Then I realized I cut off the right hand side of Helen’s legacy :lol: Ah well. Maybe next time.

EDDDC076-12D5-4CCF-B412-AD8E9215FA47.jpeg
I’m relieved it’s not as many as I thought. I was starting to panic thinking I had too many bags. But now I feel comfortable KEEPING THEM ALLLLLL! Haha

So I had 25 minutes before the end of nap time today and it wasn’t too windy or wet on the deck so I got out what I could. About half of these are still being rehabbed, I found four more in a rehab box after taking the pic, and I didn’t get a chance to get the Bleecker collection or the 65th anniversary bags out, BUT I realized I have a serious deficiency in mahogany. Haha. And I have another green on the way. Two more blacks and a blue in the rehab box. It was fun to get them out in a mad dash today! Then I realized I cut off the right hand side of Helen’s legacy :lol: Ah well. Maybe next time.

View attachment 4906972
I’m relieved it’s not as many as I thought. I was starting to panic thinking I had too many bags. But now I feel comfortable KEEPING THEM ALLLLLL! Haha
Okay, seriously. This exercise was so bad for me! Since this pic, I’ve gotten 6 more bags! I was like, that’s clearly not enough :lol:

ETA and not a single one of my in-progress rehabs has been completed. Merry Thanksgiving!

Okay, seriously. This exercise was so bad for me! Since this pic, I’ve gotten 6 more bags! I was like, that’s clearly not enough :lol:

ETA and not a single one of my in-progress rehabs has been completed. Merry Thanksgiving!
I have to be on a handbag ban...with Christmas coming I need to use my handbag money for prezzie money.
I now know what Gucci I want so its the goal for next year...a Gucci Swing Tote in leather.
Just nedd to stop buying until next year. Have got the basic bag which is in Auckland now and hopefully arrive tomorrow.

But heres the rub... I want a prairie and another court...hmmm...I need to do my wish list again.

I have to be on a handbag ban...with Christmas coming I need to use my handbag money for prezzie money.
I now know what Gucci I want so its the goal for next year...a Gucci Swing Tote in leather.
Just nedd to stop buying until next year. Have got the basic bag which is in Auckland now and hopefully arrive tomorrow.

But heres the rub... I want a prairie and another court...hmmm...I need to do my wish list again.
What color prairie and court?

Reactions: LadaZuri