Fleur Vernis Lexington Bag

psycho_pat

Trish
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
I just saw this clutch held by a friend of Victoria Beckman (on celebrity-gossip blog) and I had to google it but I cannot seem to find any info on this clutch except for a japanese website (where I got the photo) and an ebayer selling the pink one. Anyone care to share? I am in :heart: with this cute little clutch (the beige with the brown fleurs) and I cannot believe I missed out on this one! If anyone has any info on this, I would be most grateful! Thank you all in advance!
02031901.jpg

That is the Vernis Lexington Fleurs. It was discontinued a few years back but show up on Ebay from time to time.

It came in pink, black, beige and orange. (shown in your pic)

I loved these...if I were ever to get one, it'd be the black one. They also made hairclips to match the colors of the flowers on each bag. I don't know if anyone on ebay has them right now but I've seen them in the past.

The Vernis Fleur appeared in the 2002 Cruise Collection. It consisted of Barettes Fleur, Bracelets, belts, shoes with fleurs, Bandana Fleur and of course the Lexington Fleur. From time to time the bracelets, Barettes (which are really bobby pins with flowers to coordinate back to the Lexington Fleur) and the bandanas show up on ebay.

I recently won the Barettes Fleur on ebay. Hmmm, I'll have to figure out how to post a pic...

Wow!! Thanks for the replies!

And thank you very much GoldenLeopardLady, that is most helpful! I guess I'll keep my eye out on ebay and maybe I can pick up one of these!

Thank you, this forum ROCKS!