Fleur de Lis??? Help....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey all,

I am looking for a purse that has a rhinestone fleur de lis on the strap. I want to say that the purse is black or white leather - I saw it very briefly on of all shows - "America's Next Top Model". I tried googling everything that I could think of and haven't had any luck.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks in Advance!!:tup:

2. Here's one by Tylie Malibu:

Edit: Never mind, I just saw that you said "on the strap." Oh well, cute anyway.

[​IMG]

3. I think Rondafaye has the right brand. Tylie Malibu has a model with fleur de lis on the strap and I have seen many on ebay but I can't remember the bag name. Good luck.

4. thank you all very much. didn't find exactly what i was looking for with these, but did see some that were similar. the search continues....:yes:

5. The brand Gianni Bini (I've only seen them sold at Dillard's department store) puts the fleur de lis on a lot of their bags.
    link - http://www.giannibini.com/

6. Some Tylie Malibu bags have hardware on the strap (connecting the strap to the bag) that's shaped kind of like a fleur de lis, this style is called the Apache:

[​IMG]

7. Could it be something from Kathy Van Zeeland? I swear she puts Fleur de Lis on her charms.

8. Hey Hermes I am looking for that same bag and the fleur de lis was on the front of the bag which was large white hobo. I saw the same episode of ANTM and have tried contacting the network to post the style contents of that episode on their website. No such luck :sad: If I found out the bag I will let you know...

9. try steve madden. sorry im not good with posting pictures. some of his bags have it.

10. I saw a bag like that on QVC - you could check their website?

11. Bridget Shuster makes bags with Fleur De Lis:
    [​IMG]

Also Isabella Fiore Knight Rider Britta has a big Fleur de Lis keychain/charm -- hard to see in this photo but it is on the left strap:
    [​IMG]

Tylie Malibu uses crystals on the straps which are usually in a kind of double diamond but more rounded/sideways figure 8 design. The top can look like a fleur de lis and sometimes the colors of the crystals accent different parts of the design:

[​IMG]

12. Hi, I just purchased today a large (14-16 inches high) and very soft black leather Leather Rock with 2 large silver fleur de lis (about 4 inches each) with crystals. These are hard metal, one on each side of the strap, not sewn in on the body of the bag. Fleur de lis are like hardware/jewelry. Strap also has studs and crystals.
    TJMaxx $249
    Good luck finding another one.
    Wondering how much it retails for???
    Does anyone know???
    :yahoo: