Fleur de Jais double reveal

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats!!

2. OMG!!! They are gorgeous. Congrats!!!

3. Super jealous. I just knew I'd fall in love with this bag when it was too late! It absolutely SHINES in person! I love it! Congrats

4. Congrats!

5. Congrats!

6. Congratulations! Your new goodies are beautiful! I have the Fleur de Jais Speedy, too. :biggrin: Isn't it amazing?

7. Looks Fabulous! :biggrin:

8. Congrats!! Beautiful!

9. Oh my gosh!! Absolutely stunning :biggrin:

10. Congrats!!

11. Lovely bag and scarf, congrats!

12. Wow congrats!!! Love the bag and the scarf combo!

13. Thanks, the shawl is the Monogram Poetic - it matches the Fleur de Jais bag perfectly. the velvet is the same as on the bag just without the sequins.

14. you are soooo right - the pictures really don't do it justice and the shawl is such a perfect match for the bag. I'm in LV heaven.

15. Many thanks to one and all for the comments - it's so nice to be able to show the bags and not have people think you're showing off. I can't show my new bags to my some of my friends as they think it's obscene to spend money on bags. Buy hey, I don't smoke or drink and all my bills are paid so what's left is for my treats now and again.

Does anyone else have the same problem?