Fleece Pack by Marc Newson

Crystalng

Aug 18, 2012
What do you guys think of the Marc Newson Fleece pack selling price $6850 aud.:wtf:

What do you think of the design as well?

10629821_10154542592565125_1583499845110401187_n_zps51b8dbc5.jpg

Last edited:
I think it's too expensive, no one will pay 7K for a backpack.

But I really like the design, it's perfect for me cos where I live has loooooong winter~ I would only be interested in buying it if it's under 3K.....

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I LOVE that backpack...but the price is just...Not. Worth. It. No matter how much quantity is available...like 5000 quantities, 50 quantities, or less...:smash:

Love the design, but damn that price.. for a backpack.. Seriously.. If it was like 1K I would definitely consider it.. Is it made from shearling?? Even if it was, I still don't think its worth it..

I imagine they had to pay the designers a fair amount for their concept … I wish it could be worn all year … imagine wearing this piece here in summer :sweat drop:

I love the Twisted Box and Bag with Holes … if you pay upfront you are guaranteed the piece by 15th Oct:smile:

It's about right - the Chanel graffiti backpack from the last collection was over $5000 US. Backpacks are hot at the moment, though not my style. This was the point of this collection - bring LV back to level of the other prestigious brands. Sadly, that comes with a very high, albeit competitive, price tag.