Flaws on my new neverfull mm

Selenalynn

Jun 3, 2015
Hi everyone, so here's the thing I just ordered a neverfull mm online from Louis Vuitton. I received my package on April 1 however because of bad weather I did not use my bag until 2 days ago. That's when I noticed a flaw in the leather trim behind the handle. The leather is scuffed and is starting to Fray. I don't know how I missed it when I first checked over the bag. Do you think I should get an exchange or am I being too picky?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460644733.276610.jpg

Hi everyone, so here's the thing I just ordered a neverfull mm online from Louis Vuitton. I received my package on April 1 however because of bad weather I did not use my bag until 2 days ago. That's when I noticed a flaw in the leather trim behind the handle. The leather is scuffed and is starting to Fray. I don't know how I missed it when I first checked over the bag. Do you think I should get an exchange or am I being too picky?
View attachment 3328789

Oh no, your not being picky I would exchange that bag in a heartbeat!!

Oh no, your not being picky I would exchange that bag in a heartbeat!!

Thanks you're right I've decided to exchange it. I just got off the phone with customer service and they're going to process an exchange. Only problem is the whole process will take a while since I have to send it back and then wait for them to send me a new one. [emoji17]

That's why I hate exchanging/returning things and try to avoid them at all cost.

Thanks you're right I've decided to exchange it. I just got off the phone with customer service and they're going to process an exchange. Only problem is the whole process will take a while since I have to send it back and then wait for them to send me a new one. [emoji17]

That's why I hate exchanging/returning things and try to avoid them at all cost.
I know what you mean esp. when a flawed item should never had been sold. I hope they make things right for you. What a pain.