Flaws on my new neverfull mm

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, so here's the thing I just ordered a neverfull mm online from Louis Vuitton. I received my package on April 1 however because of bad weather I did not use my bag until 2 days ago. That's when I noticed a flaw in the leather trim behind the handle. The leather is scuffed and is starting to Fray. I don't know how I missed it when I first checked over the bag. Do you think I should get an exchange or am I being too picky?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1460644733.276610.jpg

2. Oh no, your not being picky I would exchange that bag in a heartbeat!!

3. Thanks you're right I've decided to exchange it. I just got off the phone with customer service and they're going to process an exchange. Only problem is the whole process will take a while since I have to send it back and then wait for them to send me a new one. [emoji17]

That's why I hate exchanging/returning things and try to avoid them at all cost.

4. I would definitely exchange it.

5. I know what you mean esp. when a flawed item should never had been sold. I hope they make things right for you. What a pain.

6. Thank you so much!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice