Flavor of Love 3

I agree this season seems extremely scripted in comparrison to the others. I was glad when he told Shy her breath stinks last night :roflmfao:
I'll be happy to see those twins go they are disgusting and act like young little girls trying to be sexy. I hate, hate, hate the way they giggle and the way they talk :yucky:

I agree this season seems extremely scripted in comparrison to the others. I was glad when he told Shy her breath stinks last night :roflmfao:
I'll be happy to see those twins go they are disgusting and act like young little girls trying to be sexy. I hate, hate, hate the way they giggle and the way they talk :yucky:
I dislike the twins too, not sure why. It is annoying how they have to constantly giggle, so fake! They constantly like to gossip about others. I'm just not sure what Flavs reason to get rid of them will be though.
Anyone notice how every season, all the reality shows, theres always the "excuse" to rid of someone - saying they need to resolve things at home? Thats how he got rid of Bunz.

My husband thinks I'm crazy too for watching! Yet he watches it with me! He got me to watch the first one and then I've been secretly hooked ever since!

And the way the twins say the same thing at the same time. And how they wear the same thing, you're not little girls, you are grown a** women.

I could be mistaken here, but from the looks of the preview for next week's show, it seems like Buckwild and [other girl -- sorry forgot her name!] are bringing some other girls into the house. I think they said something about them not being impressed with the current contestants.

I am so happy Shy left, the fugly twins should be next. Poor Shy and her $20,000 dentist bill. But the girl doesn't even brush her teeth so of course her teeth are going to be busted. :sweatdrop:

I wish Myamme was around for this episode, she would have beat everyone in the photoshoot challenge. Two of the new girls are HOT, this whole show could be sort of believable if Flav was just a little bit attractive...