flattering jeans

1. hey guys! i was just wondering what type of jeans you like best for your body type...i'm cleaning out my closet and could use some input since i need a couple of great pairs of jeans. thanks!

2. Paige!!!

I'm skinny with no butt it gives me a nice behind!!!

3. i've found rock & republic the best fit , next would be true religion. the best thing to do for finding a "perfect" pair of jeans is go to a big department store like norstroms, Saks, nm, etc or if you have a boutique around you that specializes in jeans and try on a bunch of pairs.

4. Seven "A" pockets are the best fit on me. Then, Rock and Republic. Then, True Religion. I also have some AG jeans that look nice too.

5. I need to get me some of those!

6. R&Rs and J&Co work best for me.:yes:

7. James Cured by Seun is also great for us gals w/ no behinds!

8. I love True Religion and Blue Cult jeans

9. Citizens of Humanity are by far the best fit for me. Love them!!

10. JEN I LOVE Paige denim too. Paige, True Religion, and VB R&R fit me the best because of their slimmer cuts in both the waist and thigh.

I'm really skinny, with a 23 inch waist and find that anything from Seven & COH runs way to big for me (although I adore the Seven A pockets hehe).

Height wise is another story. I'm only 5'1 so I get every pair of pants I own hemmed!

11. I love SFAM and COH

I tried Paige - strangely they did not look good on me. You have to try them all!

(and I wear a size 0-2!)

12. i'm curvy and TR, COH, joe's and SFAM all look good on me

13. so, I want a pair of R&R's. . . are they really only cut for tiny gals?

I'm an average girl!

14. I have a small wasit and a HUGE behind :graucho:

I like my Levi's ! Joe's are also very nice :heart:

15. hm.. what jeans fit best? I think this is something that depends on your body type.

for those with no butt, true religions, R&R, sassbide misfits, and other skinny fitted jean with pockets on them are amazing.

for those with some butts try straight legged pants - and I know true religion have pretty good ones of these, and joes is known for lovely butt enhancing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice