flats!!! which ones?

1. I'm deciding to order either:
    [​IMG]
    or the striped ones that arent on the site?!:confused1:

2. Do you mean the twill stripe pattern ones?

3. I kind of like the ones you have posted here over the stripe. Now thats just me, I loved the striped pattern but on the shoes I think I prefer these.

4. the striped ones are sold out...i called sprinkles earlier this week and tried to order them... :sad:
    but i have those patchwork flats. theyre gorgeous!

5. I prefer the ones above. The stripe flats are going to be really hard to pull off IMO.

6. The striped ones are cute but this would match more stuff. I like metallics better anyway. :yes:

7. I love the patchwork one better than the stripes. The pthwk ones would match more clothes.

8. I like both, but I'm with the other ladies here - I think the patchwork will be more versatile.

9. I really like the patchwork ones you posted. Perfect for fall!

10. I think with all the colors in the stripes they're versatile too...hope my mom listened to me and bought them already...they're supposed to be one of my upcoming presents!!!!

11. I like the patchwork ones, just because i think they are easier to match things with and they are beautiful. The Stripe ones are adorable though.

12. I like the patchwork ones.

13. I prefer the patchwork flats.

14. The patchwork are very cute for the fall and would also look good, IMO, in the spring with a cute pair of khaki or brown crop pants.

15. The patchwork are cute!! I am not big on the stripes on shoes...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice