flats in winter?

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
I have a lot of cute flats and I was wondering if I could wear them when it's cold too?

If you say yes, how would I do that? Which kind off socks would go?

Or maybe you say, 'I don't think you can make it work, flats should be worn without socks'

i wear flats all year!
sometimes when it is cold i wear those thin socks, (panty kousjes, don't know the english word but your from belgium right? ;) )
but like now, i don't wear those..alltough i might..my feet feel frozen sometimes ;)
maybe 2 pairs of those thin socks can work too? they can be skin colour or black..

I have seen this dutch stylist, Dyanne Beekman, wearing pumps with grey socks, normal socks..

i wear flats all year!
sometimes when it is cold i wear those thin socks, (panty kousjes, don't know the english word but your from belgium right? ;) )
but like now, i don't wear those..alltough i might..my feet feel frozen sometimes ;)
maybe 2 pairs of those thin socks can work too? they can be skin colour or black..

I have seen this dutch stylist, Dyanne Beekman, wearing pumps with grey socks, normal socks..

Lol, I get it :okay: thanks for the answers!

I wear them all the year! I wear something like a small sock made of microfiber, so it's a bit thick and it's not too cold. Somedays, anyway, it's too cold the same, so I usually don't wear them in January-February... but love them! :heart:

Don't your feet get cold even with the thin socks or panty hose socks because they are so thin? I wish someone made thin warm socks! I would have to buy my flats in a bigger size if I want to wear them with warm socks comfortably (like I do with boots), but since I don't I have to retire my flats in cold weather :sad: