Flat Zip Pochette

muckidu

Jan 21, 2011
I've seen Megs' post on purseblog and have eyed this clutch in person at the store for a while.

Would you consider this as a cool evening bag considering that it is very flat?
Does anyone have this clutch and how do you find in use?

I would truly appreciate your help as this particular style seems to be quite limited and I still have the chance to get my hands on one of them...

TIA!! xox

Attachments

• image-2140801529.jpg
    image-2140801529.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 344
I have it but never used it yet....one of the reasons I did buy it is because its large enough to fit my curiouse wallet...lots of times im too lazy to change out wallet to use a clutch...the other reason I wanted it is because its so simple there is nothing to go out of style...

I have it but never used it yet....one of the reasons I did buy it is because its large enough to fit my curiouse wallet...lots of times im too lazy to change out wallet to use a clutch...the other reason I wanted it is because its so simple there is nothing to go out of style...

I agree with all you have mentioned. What else will I fit except for the wallet?

There were a couple of reveals on this. I saw it in person before it's actual release and had even reserved it to purchase. It is very elegant, understated and the perfect evening bag. The material is what made me ultimately made me change my mind.

I agree with all you have mentioned. What else will I fit except for the wallet?

a few other things...here's a few pics..

this is with a vernis sarah wallet
DSCF2456.jpg

here its with a zcp...which gives you alot more room for other things
DSCF2448.jpg

here's a closeup...its very lightweight..so in that aspect it may seem fragile..the side gusset is made of leather...its super light...
DSCF2438.jpg

Thanks so much everyone, especially for the pics. You're awesome. I really would love this.
Any guesses how long this will stick around? Is it part of Cruise or S/S 2013?

I have this pouch too .. I have used it inside a bag and also as a day clutch...I am unsure how long this release will be around ... it was part of the 2012 Christmas Capsule:smile: