Alexander Wang Flat Pack Rockie !

Geddes

O.G.
Nov 2, 2010
Tonight i came home to a parcel from The Outnet that should have arrived yesterday. My first reaction when i saw size of the box was * surely not* ! but it was. I opened the box and the bag was almost flat packed, Rockie was as snug as a bug:sad:
Now, im sure that when shops, stores ect receive the bags for sale they get them like this and stuff them themselves (i was horrified recently when a SA on Chloe in Selfridges bought me out a Paraty that was also *flat*. ). This is the first mail order one ive had, ive chosen my others myself.
I have stuffed it and will leave it overnight but i suppose my question is will the sides eventually stop dipping in because i hate that look or will it have to go back ! Its the soft pebbled leather and the most beautiful blue but if it wont straighten out im not keeping it. 14573021_1332088680155342_2492569298355348606_n.jpg 14717324_1332088746822002_5749426404883831996_n.jpg

I think they do ship flat from Alexander Wang. The bends in the leather should work themselves out eventually, especially if the leather is softer.

Yours looks like it has gorgeous pebbly leather! Hope all goes well for you!

Yep, this is how it's shopped. I ordered the same bag you did except from Nordstrom and mine came from the warehouse flat packed. I stuffed it and let it sit for a couple of days and it was fine. :smile:

Tonight i came home to a parcel from The Outnet that should have arrived yesterday. My first reaction when i saw size of the box was * surely not* ! but it was. I opened the box and the bag was almost flat packed, Rockie was as snug as a bug:sad:
Now, im sure that when shops, stores ect receive the bags for sale they get them like this and stuff them themselves (i was horrified recently when a SA on Chloe in Selfridges bought me out a Paraty that was also *flat*. ). This is the first mail order one ive had, ive chosen my others myself.
I have stuffed it and will leave it overnight but i suppose my question is will the sides eventually stop dipping in because i hate that look or will it have to go back ! Its the soft pebbled leather and the most beautiful blue but if it wont straighten out im not keeping it. View attachment 3504029 View attachment 3504034
This is cute. I love Wang!