flat or rolled handles

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. for a shoulder bag? thanks!

2. flat for a shoulder bag

rounded for a handheld bag

is there a bag that u r looking at?

3. Yep definitely flat for a shoulder bag.:yes:

4. Well, I know it's not LV, but my Mom recently got the new Coach embossed leather book tote, which is a shoulder bag, and it has flat handles, I have the similiar bag with the rolled handles which also fits on the shoulder. Well, the straps slipped so much on my Mom's she returned it after two days. I haven't had that problem. She's never had that problem with her BH though...so I think it depends on the bag.

5. i saw a damier looping bag tonight and i like it, but i wasn't sure about the rolled handle.

6. flat handles for a shoulder bag =D

7. in general i think that rolled handles are better as handheld.

flat handles are better on shoulder bags - much more comfortable.

8. I agree..rolled handles are good for hand held..as a shoulder bag I think they'd be uncomfortable.

9. I tried on the mono looping GM recently...seemed to feel ok. But that was with it empty.

I've read thru a search on the PF boards, re: the Looping bag, that the handles were uncomfortable. Some said they sold the bag, and a few others returned it.

I was :sad: to hear this cuz I really liked it. Seems like the flat handles are more comfortable.

10. Yup. I was jsut oging to say the same thing.

11. Looping is actually very comfy shoulder bag.:yes:

12. I used to have a Marc Jacobs shoulder bag with rolled handles, I hate it, they did not feel right over my shoulders, I like flat handles for shoulder bags.

13. Do most people still feel the same?
    Flat for shoulder and rolled for hand held?

I'm tossing up between the Tivoli & Montorgueil at the moment and it's come down to handles!...lol

14. Definetly flat for a shoulder bag. I have several MJ bags where I love the bag but cannot stand the rolled handles on my shoulder. It's too uncomfortable to me. But if you love the bag you could always try it out for a few days and exchange if you hate it. GL!

15. ITA!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice