Flat Kelly

Both hands up and waving madly!!! Add me to the crowd....I'd freaking LOVE to be carded!!!! That would really be saying something at this stage of the game!

ooops....didn't even address the Flat Kelly....

so.....I guess if you don't do a whole heck of a lot of traveling there would be no need for a bag like this, no? (why do I zound franch....:shocked: )

How can I put this nicely.....:wondering .....let me think ...............:idea:

:Push:

Man, the bag at my store was a different colour to vermillions. It was def. pinky. Anyway.....if I DI get one, I'd get that LUSCIOUS brown colour that HG's SA said was rouge H, and my SA said was BRIQUE!!!

BRIQUE????? I thought brique was orangy??????

Both hands up and waving madly!!! Add me to the crowd....I'd freaking LOVE to be carded!!!! That would really be saying something at this stage of the game!

Me too Shopmom.

Maybe that's why I used to LOVE the Trader Joe's at Culver City. They would insist on carding me all the time. I was in my mid 30s then. :yahoo:

Me too Shopmom.

Maybe that's why I used to LOVE the Trader Joe's at Culver City. They would insist on carding me all the time. I was in my mid 30s then. :yahoo:

Oh I LOVE Trader Joe's. Culver City as in the one in California? Damn I should go there to buy my groceries then. The ONLY time I ever got carded was at Gelson's, and that was because I was buying a whole case of Vodka ...

^Yup Kou, that one. I'd go to TJs on any old excuse just to get carded. LOL.

And why were you buying a whole CASE of vodka?

Ehm ... I was having a very very very bad day because of my SO. But the good thing is, I have a very high tolerance and I never did finish the entire case - just one bottle, straight up. That was years ago though .:nuts:

Edit to add: I love your signature!

Holy sh*t Kou!!! You were going to drink MORE than a bottle???

I bet you're one of those Asians that doesn't go bright beacon red when they have even the tiniest drink. (I don't either, luckily.) That would give the game away too easily.

Thanks for the signature compliment. I try and keep the forum amused. LOL.

Holy sh*t Kou!!! You were going to drink MORE than a bottle???

I bet you're one of those Asians that doesn't go bright beacon red when they have even the tiniest drink. (I don't either, luckily.) That would give the game away too easily.

Thanks for the signature compliment. I try and keep the forum amused. LOL.

Yup, I NEVER get red. Funny thing is, I actually don't like alcohol (dislike the lingering taste) but if I have to drink, I only do hard liquor because I like the unadulterated taste (can't do beer or mixed cocktails or liquer). I have a very high tolerance, I remember one Thanksgiving I was dining at my family friend's house and they offered me alcohol. 1 glass of vodka, 1 glass of mao tai, 1 glass of tequila, and 1 glass of sake later, I was still sober. The next morning, no hangovers either.

Holy crap! We've hijacked the thread!!!

We have. LOL. Never mind. They're used to me doing it. And now you're an accomplice to the crime!

That is an amazing amount of alcohol. Remind me never to match you drink for drink. I had a crashing hangover one time and that was just on wine!

Admittedly that was because it was a group of 7 of us, and some old geezer wanted to impress me, so AFTER a wine pairing dinner, he proceeded to order 2 bottles of champagne, and 2 bottles of bordeaux, plus the staff brought out all the wine left over from dinner. My only consolation was that the guys were suffering as much as me the next day.

i saw a rose dragee flat kelly upright. it was stuffed so it was standing upright ok but still slouchy. then i saw one in etoupe and held it up. it was so squishy and slouchy and rather lifeless looking (though the color was nice ;) ) the closure is weird, it doesn't have the turnlock like the other kellys.

then i tried to fold it and strut around the store a la the runway models. not so easy to fold, unless you tie the belt around it. i feel sorry for the bag, personally :sad: