flat iron gray mac or light gray quilted mac

mellowdee

it's like melody.
O.G.
Dec 19, 2007
QUILTED.

I really want a quilted MAC. But I think I want a patent black or patent navy. The gray is GORG though. I keep thinking I want the gray too. But I'm going for non-greedy this season.

novella

I Miss The 80s & 90s
Dec 4, 2007
OMG-ville
I think that you can't go wrong either but I'd go with the FIG MAC because the leather is amazing and it's a grey with blue undertones. I bought the new FIG MAC (the old FIG was pebbly goodness and the new FIG has a slight glaze/sheen but they're basically the same color with a different finish) from the online sample sale and it's TDF! Hope that helps!

Let us know what you decide!

Loquita

May 16, 2008
FIG MAC, hands down...you can dress it up or down more than the quilted...and the leather is lovely! (Plus it has higher resale value). :smile: GL!

Code Blue

O.G.
Nov 23, 2008
FIG MAC. I think it's more versatile and like Loquita said, it's easier to dress up or down!

Blistered

:) <3 !!
Jun 7, 2007
fig is winning! wow! i'm glad i asked. :smile: (i was leaning a bit more toward the quilted, but now i am rethinking this! keep the opinions coming!!)

and yes resale value is tremendously important! i think the one i am looking at is a recut for the ss.