Flat Clutch Lovers Rejoice - It's Back!

Dec 2, 2005
I just got my issue of Vogue Collections - S/S 2007, and the clutch is included as a piece in Balenciaga's new collection of accessories! :heart: It's perfect for me because I had been regretting not getting one before. Does anyone else like it?

BalenciagaSpring-Summer20071.jpg

Old pics of celebrities wearing the clutch:

attachment.php
attachment.php

The issue also had a pic of the giant hardware Brief in black. I think it looks really rockin:

BalenciagaSpring-Summer20072.jpg

My pluse just quickened... I think they're both perfect (clutch and giant hardware brief...) I always tend to shove too much crap in my bags and a clutch is perfect b.c it forces me to downsize. I'm happier that way, too. Oh, baby! :yahoo:

I like that a lot!!! It's definitely not the same as the original flat clutch though. It looks like if the coin purse and the flat clutch had a baby, too cute! :heart:

dachsie, yes, that's auth and soooo pretty!

spiral, the giant hardware bags don't have tassels - presumably if these are available in regular hardware they'll have tassels? I hope?

the proportions look different from the older clutch, I wonder if it's just the hardware that's giving that impression?

....yeah, the proportions definitely seem to be a little different (and of course the giant hardware and lack of tassels!) - it seems to me as if the size might be smaller than the original clutch, and the wristlet attachment is definitely very different. Some of the flat clutches came with a wristlet, some came without. I really like the looks of this new one, I just hope it comes in the normal hardware because I really don't love the giant.

Attached is a photo of my F/W '03 Caramel 8 x 11 flat clutch :heart:

Attachments

• FRONT.JPG
    FRONT.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 327